Jedi religion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grizmoblust, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Jedi religion happens to be the 4th biggest religion in UK. As I was reading into this religion, I found a small error; Jedi is NOT allow to marry since it is against the Jedi code, and yet, this religion allows it? hmm.

In addition to this topic, a man that wears a hood was kicked from the job centre. Then gets a apology.

I should wear a terrorist clothes due to my religion belief; any person who is in terrorist group have to completely cover their clothing from the exposure of the heat via the devil. I shall not get burn from the devil otherwise it will take my SOUL! No, I refuse to remove my mask!

[​IMG]

2. Sith > Jedi :cool:

There is no peace, there is only passion.

3. not surprising..

4. What's the problem here? :confused_2:

5. well atleast we know that NO one can ever be classified as above a Jedi Initiat, to become a padawan you MUST have light sabre training, and to be a knight you must build your own lol...so is there jus a huge council of Initiats searching for the Midichlorian connection..... I'd rather follow the Assassin's Creed, in short "Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"

6. Weak ass Jedi.

A Knight of the Old... Welfare State?

Couldn't even use force persuasion on the civil servant... :shakes_head:

7. And besides, even Jedis don't wear their hood all the time. Only when they attempt to go covert. Or their ears freeze or whatever. Or if they're a Sith Emperor with some facial disfiguration...

:)

8. Indeed. I find his lack of faith... disturbing.

9. "It's my religion, I'm a Jedi Knight"
    lololololol

10. hahHAHAH,I love it :laughing: