Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jedi OG makes it way to AZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Gauges, Feb 26, 2010.

1. #1 Gauges, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    all i have to say is WOW if you can get your hands on some of this stuff DO IT. It was verry pricey for an oz though 400$ I'm an everyday smoker at-least 2 3 grams., but this stuff... one nice hit outta my bong and i already start feeling the high creep on me before i even exhale. IDK how to explain the smell or taste but def some of the best i had.
    Verrrry stoney high, Makes my head feels like it weight 343532 pounds.
    ok enough talk time for pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BTW all the nugs came in perfect tops of the plants i was verrrry pleased even knowing how much i spent on it

P.S. Sorry pictures are huge But i got better things to do with my time to resize them

EDIT: forgot to add. This is the strain thats supposed to be 41%THC. Which honestly idk if it is but sure smoke amazing. Guna hit the bong right now will upload a vid

2. Two words: Holy Fuck:smoking:

3. Nah man, I think the most ever recorded was 28% THC and average hash is around 60% so i think whoever told you that is a complete bullshitter. But your buds look great man enjoy that stuff!

4. looks good brah, enjoy it!

5. if you look up on the web you can find info bout it being 41% im not saying it is. But its damn good

6. damn dude i saw Jedi OG today at my collective here in socal... they had a star wars themed selection of strains lol (Jedi OG, Skywalker OG, Yoda's Breath, Darkside GDP, Purple Skywalker Hash) but i passed fuck oh well

7. Yup haha I have had the skywalker og before that is also very good. But these are the only two ive tried. Glad im not the only person who saw that they had that. It made me laugh

8. Wow the first pic looks soooooooooooooo amazing. Incredble looking herb! WOW, congratulations, enjoy that stuff!!

9. Thanks man
    I took it with my G1 cell phone haha had the lighting from the sun coming thru the window. ended up very nice

10. #10 LosAngelesFresh, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    Okay, I don't know why but I get easily PISSED when I hear someone say "it's a bit pricey costing 400 an oz". Pal, these are the prices for dank, if you don't like it then stop complaining and stick with the 100 an oz of bammer.

Seriously, 400 is NOT pricey for GOOD weed.

I am a bit drunk so i apologize to the OP if i sound like a dick. but down here in l.a. im lucky if i can get a GOOD deal for an oz of OG for around 360 MINIMUM!

and your bud looks goood so I'd say 400 was worth it if you got a full oz.

11. it's pretty pricey for good weed? more than i'd pay normally. but when the weed looks like that i mean then prices can fluctuate.

super dank my man.

12. yea i dont know the AZ market. if i lived in an area where all I got was chronic and no kush, as soon as i saw an oz of kush roll by even if it costed 500 i'd probably cop it.

but here in l.a. the bud you posted is a dime a dozen my friend :)

stay smokin!

13. hahah its all good man. But I'm used to getting it for a bit cheaper then that. Most the time i can get an oz from 325 to 350 tops and that is all kill kill. So paying 400 for this was steep to me. But as i said well worth it. :bongin:

14. 340 - 350 tops aint bad at all. I thought you were referring to like 250 - 300 tops lol.

aint no biggie my bad for trippin man, like i said its the alcohol :p

:wave:

15. naa man :p
    im bout to head out for some drinks right now!

16. aha. im still knocking drinks down with my buddies.

if we could perform a cheers, well, fuck it, an internet cheers will do. *cheers*

17. Nice tight looking nugs brother.

18. looks great. im gonna ask around

19. looks really good

dense?..

20. the force is strong with this one