Jedi Mind Tricks

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sCaKmY, May 29, 2005.

1. Anyone listen to these people, i searched the forums, but found no direct threads about them,

its basically Vinnie Paz and Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind, two white guys from Philly who really get down. They're style is somthing unique to them, which makes their sound unique. Cutting to the point, they're good, and team up with raps big leaguers alot, like GZA Wu Tang, J-5, and many more. Check em out if you havent heard em.

**if you've heard them, do you think they use alot of movie sound clips/sound clips as intro's to their songs? i havent gone through and made a count, but there are quite a few songs like that.

2. is this rap? or turntablists?

3. its rap. and vinnie paz is a confused man. hes white, prays to Allah, and hates whitey.

4. I'm a pretty big JMT fan, I saw them at a show in SF with Living Legends a couple weeks ago and it was awesome. They do use a lot of movie clips, but it flows well. Vinnie Paz is definitely a rough guy, but its legit because he has so much emotion so it isn't too corny. Stoupe is a good producer as well, I own most of their cds. peace

5. I hate these guys actually. One of my budz brought them up then everybody hopped on the bandwagon, "These guys are underground, they're so good because they're underground mayn!" I'll stick to my old school remixes/mixtapes. Long live NWA,Pac,Nas :devious:

6. ha, jedi uses all this weird shit into their songs! I against I is prob my favorite jedi song.

they have a weird style but still dopeness

7. i dig em. i started listening to them when i heard of people under the stairs. good music--i took a few of their tracks i have out on a bike ride the other day. keep me goin on an on an on.

8. man what a cool name i have to get into these guys! searched half.com for them they got the following in stock whitch one should i get guys!
    Visions Of Ghandi
    The Psycho-Social CD [PA]
    Legacy of Blood [PA]
    Outerspace [PA]
    Violent By Design:... [CD & DVD] [PA] [Digipak]

9. my friends got alot of their stuff, it sounds real good

10. the psycho social one is one of the better ones

11. Jedi mind is dope. i barely heard these guys album a while ago and i was feeling it

Jedi mind/heavenly devine/steadily shine in 99

Its not the type of rap i usually listen too, but i like swichting it over once in a while.

12. Rap with a vocabulary... I like em.

Who else uses "Castle of Nosferatu" and "acolytes" in their song lol

13. Its good music man, and yup its a vocab thing

other shit thats similar is:
    ill bill
    necro
    non phixion
    demigodz

i cant think of anything else, i barely started listening to this type of hip hop. In the end i still like Dipset tho, Jr writer has sick wordplay the whole byrdgang is hot

GGGG-U NOT, I hope game murders 50 on wax

14. these guys are sick as hell. my friend told me about them and i've been listening to them since. also, people under the stairs are sick.