jedi mind tricks

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bizzoo, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I love JMT.

2. I Against I is my favorite song by em'.

3. Uncommon Valor is sick, if you aint heard youtube it...

4. Ive seen them live before... theyre pretty good

Vinnie Paz has the same fucking flow on every single verse it gets really annoying to listen to after a while.

5. Jedi mind tricks is really good, I'd say Jedi, Living Legends, old Atmosphere, and Sweatshop Union are my most listened to. Saviorself is one of my favorite JMT songs of the Legacy of Blood cd.

6. damn, I saw this thread and thought I was gunna see something about immortal technique

7. ...Why?

8. because he has a song by the same title

9. yeah, i agree, vinnie does have the same flow for like everything, but i love how they make there beats so its all good......living legends is ok, i like a few songs, the gathering is really the only album i listen too.

im hella into aesop rock tho, man that guy is fuckin great, idk how he comes up with the shit he does

10. Lupe Fiasco does too, doesn't he? Doesn't mean I assume this is a Lupe thread...

Anyway, if you haven't listened to JMT, do so. It's good stuff.

11. yeah, they're hella good. I love their new CD, a History of Violence. Army of the Pharoahs (also with Vin) is really spot on too.

12. Tight thread man. It's been a minute since I heard any JMT. This shit is tight.

"Verbal Hologram!"