Jedi mind tricks

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CitrusCityStoner, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Im going to tell you guys a scenario where i used a jedi mind trick to my advantage and i want you guys to share if you have any of your own.

So here it goes...
    I was in Toronto with my 2 buddies. We were taking the subway to get around. We were approaching the lineup to buy your tickets and it was packed. There was a fence blocking all access to the other side. The only way in was to wait in line. As i was approaching, i noticed a clearing in the fence to the right with a female employee blocking the way. I dont know what came over me but i just went for it..... my buddies got in line but i walked right by the line over to that lady. I kept my pace at a steady walk and as I approached her, i calmly said "hi how are you?" To which she replied "im good you?" To which i replied "im good" as i casually walked by. My friends were in shock as i glanced back at them. Noone was the wiser. A crowd of security and civilians and not one person had approached me or even taken a second glance. I honestly didnt know what i was thinking at the time but whatever I did, it clearly worked like magic.

Feel free to share if you have any similar stories!