Jedi glue

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Clearsky, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Well none of my hairs changed colors so I think this hole project was a bust, alot of time wasted. If I do it again I will grow both plants together and use the silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate on the Jedi glue and grow the death star with that plant and get seeds from both plants and cut months off the project, but that's a good ways off because it was such a waste so far as I can tell.

2. Well I had a guy look at the flowers, first picture is with out pollen, next two pictures are flowers after pollen, so he said it does look like it took and they always don't turn colors all the way down but just tips with some shriveling up, so I might still be ok, I hope. Screenshot_20220223-185923.png Screenshot_20220223-185933.png Screenshot_20220223-185944.png

3. Well I didn't get many seeds, but I did get my cross. I now have Jedi death star, when I grow one I will take two clones and do a sodium thiosulfate and silver nitrate on one to pollinate the other one to get some more of the seeds, but will do all this in the fall. Should be a nice looking plant. Screenshot_20220405-143605.png

4. Good stuff, glad you got some beans from your efforts man!
    Two questions, one; how's momma smell?
    Two; what do you do with the buds, seeing as how they have metals and stuff, is tincture safe for said materials? Ops that's three. Well,
    Either ways, cheers to getting to your next step man!

5. Smell is sweet, give bud's to friends to smoke, and as for metal there's nothing like that in my plant, unless you are talking about trace elements which is in every plant living. But thanks for the reply.

6. Nice.
    Alright, I've just heard some people err on the side of not smoking the buds they've sprayed with silver due to it being a heavy metal, I'm sure you could have used a different plant which maybe you didn't take thru bloom for it's pollen.(sorry I didn't keep up with how you choose to pollenate) Maybe you did and toss that one, I was just assuming that had been sprayed with colloidal silver or silver nitrate as you said.

7. #27 Clearsky, Apr 5, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    No, sprayed one branch to get the pollen, not the hole plant.and that branch was cut off plant once I got my pollen. As far as getting more seeds I will use two clones, one to spray for pollen to put on other clone, no one will be smoking my pollen plant, will be throwing it away, it will only have male flowers on it.

• Like Like x 1