Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jean Guy Oz Pickup - Canadian Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Poak, Jul 19, 2014.

1. #1 420Poak, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Picked up an oz of Jean Guy yesterday for 160$.

I love this bud, it's some really potent sativa.

Post comments!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. beautiful buds for a great price, well done on the pickup 

3. Gorgeous marijuana OP

4. \tJean Guy 
    <div style="margin:0px 0px 0px -180px;">\t\t\t\t<div style="margin:0px;">
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<span style="margin:0px;font-size:1px;"><span style="margin:0px;"><span style="margin:0px;background-color:transparent;"><span style="margin:5px auto 0px;background-color:transparent;"><span style="margin:0px;font-size:16px;color:rgb(4,85,139);font-weight:bold;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">0</span></span></span></span>
    <span style="margin:0px;"><a><span style="margin:0px;">in<span style="margin:0px;font-size:11px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-weight:bold;background-color:transparent;">Share</span></a></span></span></span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t
    [​IMG]
    Strain Name:
    Jean Guy
    Grade:
    AA
    Type:
    Sativa dominant (approx 90/10 : sat/ind)
    Looks:
    Very light green, fluorescent orange hairs, looks very natural and crawling with THC.
    Smell:
    Sour citrus smell, very dank.
    Taste:
    Lightly sour and very smooth while inhaling, however a little harsh on the exhale.
    Effects:
    Sativa kicks in right away, you feel an intense elevation of your center of gravity towards your head. You are amazed by your surroundings and you take the time to enjoy them.
    Potency:
    Pretty potent in the sense that the high hits before the end of the spliff and lasts very long
    Reviewed by:
    Marsh&Mels
    Good Strain For: Relaxing and lifting the weight of the world of your shoulders, enjoying the small things in Life, and of course, wake and bake.
    </div></div> 

5. thanks guys 

and @[member="Old School Smoker"], this review you posted is pretty accurate

Thanks for posting it 

And jean guy is a local strain

6. Nice OP...:cool:

Yeah...quite prominent in Quebec...not so much so in Ontario...supposed to be nice..

I'll find some and try it some day...:)

7. What are the genetics on this guy? Beautiful shit man

8. would love to get my hands on some of that, and 160 for an ounce of that dank? Hard to beat that

9. #9 420Poak, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    I just realised I forgot to post these macro shots - see for yourself

@[member="AtownMan"] Genetics are White Widow x Unknown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Some of the best looking shit ive ever seen in my life. And for the price of what i pay for half an ounce.. damn man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Nice jeans, guy.

12. damn, i'm jealous hahah. i'm also from Canada and i happened to stumble across this strain about a year ago and I fell in love instantly. the taste was amazing. mmmmmm

13. He's not your guy, buddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm not you're buddy, guy!

15. That looks beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Thanks for the comments 

I agree it tastes amazing.. great strain overall. Glad I hapenned to be picking up an oz this time

17. I think I need to move to Canada 😍

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. This looks unreal

This

19. I'm not your guddy, buy!

20. I'm not your cuddy, bye!