jealousy :(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ladym402, Sep 8, 2010.

1. so i am not proud but last night my boyfriend and i had a huge fight that got bigger when i brought up some of my jealousy issues. yargh i shouldn't have even started...

longer read if you haven't noticed..

yesterday i visited my boyfriend at his job and ate lunch there with him. the whole time these two 17 year old girl employees (he is 20) kept fucking with him. like they were off the clock talking about how much they loved him. just hanging out at their job in their spare time, and touching him and sitting on his lap (trying to). he kept pushing them away politely, but it was just weird. before i left, he was like "thanks girls for working off the clock i love you both you rock you're the best" and went on and on and on.

WHATEVER i didn't care then but later..

so he came home, i paid him the 50 for the kb eighth he picked us up, and went to load a bowl.

i said something like "you gotta hit this bowl now or else" TOTALLY playful/sexual/kidding coz he NEVER sits down to chill when he first comes home, so i wanted him to right away get blazed and be in a good mood.

he freaked out. i dont know why, but he just stood up, said "what ever you want" and left the apartment. i was just kind of shocked and began to cry coz i am a crybaby.

so he comes back and is crazy and im still shaking crying, and i say "how can you love strangers at work for cleaning the bathroom, but not me for taking care of your house, getting groceries and paying for our bud??"

and he got even MORE mad. he said he would hit me if i didn't stop. he hasn't ever said or done that before.

we made up after a few hours, and are better today, but i feel like i wasn't out of line. i don't think he is a cheater, but i can't see how i get shit for everything good i try to do, and those girls get his good mood for doing their jobs right.

input? advice? guys and gals please help a girl out.

edit/ by the way, we have dated four years. so this is like not a throw away man in my life at all.

2. What kind of place did you go for lunch? Why were the waitress trying to sit on your boyfriend's lap? I think that is extremely out of line... and out of the ordinary.

3. haha a certain american sandwich shop that is famous for being fast.

these girls are like that with every guy that works there. they are a little loose and fast. well they are really loose and are freaky fast! haha it came together in the end : )

ugh it makes me so sad to think about.

4. that is very out of the ordinary. if some girl was all over my shit at a restaurant, whether with friends, or the love of my life, i would tell them i'm not comfortable.

5. Oh... he was working there too... I see... so his co-workers were trying to sit on his lap... hm... still very inappropriate behaviors.

Do those bimbos go to school?

I mean are they 'educated'?

May be they're not educated, so they don't know what's appropriate and what's not.

6. these girls are the kind of girls that hug EVERYONE and are always touching you and shit. like a pair of the craziest little girls you know. they are nice, but SO feely. god i don't like it at fucking all.

7. I don't think I'd stick around with a 'man' who uses physical threats when he doesn't like what he hears. I know you've been together a while, but that isn't behaviour you should be overlooking.

8. Uh am I the only one disturbed by this?
    There should never be physical threats of harm.
    WTF is wrong with him? Now that part is WAY out of line.

That's not how you handle things. As far as the girls go, fuck 'em.
    They didn't go home with him, but I can understand that jealousy.
    Then again, I would've told some bitches off.

If that threat is acted upon or even mentioned again, I'd leave his ass.

9. My lady and I have been together for 4.5 years and through all of our arguments Ive only thought about hitting her once and its because she sucker punched me under the ribs. I didnt hit her and never would. I didnt even tell her till days later how angry she made me.

Point is I wouldnt take his threat lightly. Thats not one of those things you say to someone. If he had already walked out he could just have easily done so again

10. #10 PrettyLit, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    I hope you didn't let him get away with threatening you!
    he probably thinks his got you in check?
    its good you called him out on the crap
    thats not appropriate behavior in front of someone you love.
    good luck <3

11. yea im pretty fucked up medically right now, and i have been adding to his stress i feel like. he works like 70 hours a week on a shit salary. he has no reason to be violent though, which i agree with everyone on.

when he said he was gonna hit me, i kind of felt like i deserved it though. not in the "i deserve abuse" but in the "i deserve a good smack" kind of thing. his fist weren't clenched, he sounded desperate to get me to stop. i wanted to hit him too, but didn't.

sounds fucked up, but, i think there has got to be at least one other person out there who understands that.

guys, i commend you for not hitting a woman, we do crazy shit to provoke you and i have yet to get what is coming to me (honesty).

he apologized for saying he would hit me, and i accepted it. he is quitting this job soon. before this, he got hired at a new place. so shit hopefully, will get better.

12. Don't compare yourself with those bimbos at his work. You are in a totally different class. They're just eye candy, nothing more. They're not even pretty anyway.

13. ^
    This. That'd be a big enough problem if he acted that way towords his friends, acting that way to his girlfriend of four years points to some problems...

14. I dont get it...you told him to smoke...which is like a positive offer...and he reacted negatively?

i dont get it? wouldnt most tokers be like, "yes mam" and just rip that shit?

15. All I know is a.) dude was wayyyyyy too defensive about such a small issue.... also, b.) anyone who lays a hand on me is getting their fucking ass kicked.

If a guy, of all people, threatened me it'd be the last decision he makes.

16. #16 Ins71nct, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    Sounds like he needs an ass whooping, sorry but hitting ladies isn't cool. My dad was a wife beater and I'll be damned if I allow anyone to hit a lady.

On a quick note drop this fucking tool, no need for him to act that way towards other chicks and treat you like shit over smoking some bud.

I feel as this is already a failed relationship and you are just prolonging the inevitable. The longer you wait the more it will hurt for somebody.

17. maybe he heard "you gotta hit the road or else"?

18. ^

Haha, or maybe he thought you said "lick my toe or else."

Does he ever pay attention to your feet. Like how long does it take for him to notice that you changed your nail polish. Does he ever kiss/lick/suck your toes when you are having sex and your leg is on his shoulder. If you say no to all the the above, combined with his uncalled for threat of course, I would proceed with caution.

19. he said he'd hit you, end it, im a dude and i dont fucking
    tolerate that shit. anyone who has ever hit a woman is a
    piece of shit.

20. Uhh, yeah, threatening physically violence like that is never, never fucking cool, even if you feel like you "deserve it"... that's scary psycho behavior. Sure, it may be the only time he's said that shit in a 4 year relationship but once is one fucking time too many. I would say drop his ass. Being stressed out at work doesn't give you a douchebag pass to act like a total fucking asshole. God damn. Guys who even threaten physical violence towards women like that are pieces of shit. Period.

And why, if he's in that situation with those immature-ass girls, why didn't he just straight up say "I'm uncomfortable, please leave me alone, I'm trying to eat with my girlfriend, you're invading my personal space" or something like that? There's no need to play games with them in front of you.