Jealousy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Window, Jan 19, 2013.

1. So im high if this doesn't make sense i'm sorry. My girlfriend has many "close guy friends" and this one guy who she calls her bestfriend talks to him more than me and I feel like she is getting/has feelings for him. Last night I went to her house with my friends and she brought her friends we were all having a good time until I noticed she was talking to her "bestfriend" not paying any attention to me standing in the corner so I later left and 2 hours later he calls me and says he's at her house just them two alone and I got all paranoid which leads me to this post. I'm blazed out of my mind hope this makes sense.

What should I do I am curious and the jealousy is killing me.

2. Does she know you feel this way?
    And do you have any reason to believe she actually has feelings for him, or are you just worried about it?

Sounds to me like it might just be paranoia.

Talk to her about it though. Don't accuse her or get mad, that'll make her defensive, just say how you feel. It sounds to me like some reassurance form her is what you need.

3. I wouldn't be cool with that shit but I would mention it before blowing up.

4. why would he let you know about it? Think man. If it was an affair, things would be top secret

5. Who's to say he didn't call after he fucked her, just to make it not look sketchy?

6. I had a girlfriend like that. Turned out they had been kissing and had sex at one point during our relationship. Watch out..

7. Stay away from girls with alot of guyfreinds man theres a reason why their so popular amongst the gentlemen lol

8. Id watch it. And talk to her about it. That is sketchy.

9. Do you do this with other females? Do you think she is voluntarily doing this, knowing what she is up to? Does that not bother you more than trying to protect her from doing what she is doing by her own will?

10. if she's paying more attention to him than you, i think she's up to something

11. Extremely insecure

12. This....

Although you are in highschool so its possible she is hoeing around....