Jealous of people In legal states?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Yoda23467, Aug 8, 2017.

1. All fair pointed butt maybe op moved to a new town for work and doesn't know ppl. All saying they would rather deal with frequent dingy dealers and jumping through hoops to get shit weed in new town are maybe great on street, many folks are not. To each their own. Also legalisation not only enables you to buy it easy but also allows 1 to grow which is the cream of the deal.

@op: as someone pointed, don't just sit at home and envy, easy the ears out of your representatives, push for it. I know this would be good for everyone except the greedy middlemen. Fear of black market would keep prices and taxes low, the black market dealers would be more considerate and ebbs of all, weed would win.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

2. All these medical states glorify that people can smoke with a marijuana card. Only problem is that the weed some people smoke has been sprayed with a bunch of chemicals. Also legal states have a huge quantity of marijuana but don't have a good amount of for patients. That is how the shops make their money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Some of the damn dispensaries reminds me of all the hindu huts and vape shops that open up all the time around my city. Uneducated employees lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. The only time shops in N. Nevada had trouble getting weed was just after Recreational MJ was available for purchase (July 1)..Was so bad the Governor declared a Marijuana STATE OF EMERGENCY.. only in Nevada..ROFLMAO
    I could give 2 sh*** since I haven't been to a dispensary since I started growing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I feel you on growing. That is the way to go now days. Put in maybe $100 get $2000+ out of it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. You could but the penalties for selling are still immense..They gotta protect their "legal" turf..
    I only grow for myself and make sure to follow the new regs..:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 SoundClown, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Lol I live in Northern California and I can go out and get an ounce of some bomb ass bud from my neighbor for $80. Literally everybody smokes and grows up here. Regardless, the cops here are still stuck in the Nixon Era and try to arrest anybody they can so they don't feel so stupid for being bald. Same goes with most Highway Patrol. So if you're trying to bring some back home with you, be weary and try your best to not look stoned :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. It would be more of a challenge to grow it illegally, lol. I dont really care either way if its legal or not, I have everything ready with seeds germinating and a great grow room. I love a challenge anyway and that does assure that there are no harmful chemicals in it. Think about it, the stores say on the label no harmful additives, all organic, but no one really knows what goes into it except the grower so you are taking a chance buying any either way. Same as food, we really dont know what they put in it.