jealous of GC???

Discussion in 'General' started by Jefftimmermann, Sep 21, 2011.

1. So, my wife has managed to become jealous of the GC.. WOW! ive explained that maybe if she would show some intrest when im tryin to talk about our plants or diffrent strains.. maybe i would spend so much time with like minded folks! simple as that! she a smoker to the max but has absolutly no intrest in what a beautiful plant MJ is and can be! and since discovering GC i am absolutly swimming in a plethora of Cannabis knowledge!

2. trade her for a new one:eek:;):smoke:

just kidding^^^^^^

...do you share any of her interests?

you cant both be on the exact same page all the time.....

3. i talk so little of cannabis most of the time. this place is a community of like minded people talking about anything, not just cannabis.

4. internet forums have a bad reputation.

I can't even begin to explain the amount of knowledge i've obtained over the past years by just talking to others over the internet.

Endless possibilities. Tell her we don't bite and she should create an account as well!!!

5. She jokingly mentioned starting an account and i told he please do! Im not awlays dreadfully intrested in what she may be talkin about it, but i dont ignore her when she talk about these things too..i just found it plain rude! so i found Gc and like i said it a plethora of knowledge, and your right, not just about buds and the sort..

6. I don't even care about the plants and the different strains and I love smoking the stuff...ease up on the science lecture and give her a break.:p

7. Yeah i've improved many areas of my life through interacting in online forums. Sucks that people think they're to 'real' to learn from people all over the world through the internet. There loss tho. Has she ever checked the GC forums out?

8. i made her pull up a seat in the begining.. she seemed to have a good laugh atsome of the funny stuff i showed her, to try and explain its not just about MJ.. but to no true avail!

9. maybe its healthy for you two to do your things from time to time.

10. If she gets legitimately jealous of an internet forum, I don't see the relationship going very far.

11. It sounds more like she just has no interest in being here.