Jealous of America.

Discussion in 'General' started by R0Y5TON, Mar 9, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0OqHr3wHQ]If you don't like america, you can git out - YouTube[/ame]

I get annoyed really easily by your posts, You're so ungrateful, but we've already had this argument. There's no such thing as a perfect country, America hs its flaws just like every other country. But just cause they've fucked you over a few times doesn't mean you should hate it.

If America has so many problems why don't you try to help fix it instead of complaining about it and then running away like a little pussy? Do something to help better the nation that birthed you and that you're lucky to be part of.

From experience, this is the best country my family has inhabited and I'm so lucky I've been given the opportunity to live here. Yeah whatever i don't care if you disagree, but try living in a third world country and then here and tell me how much America sucks, oh wait you've never even left the country :rolleyes:

2. Lol being ungrateful for there being evil people in high up places? I'm sorry your wrong, I too see where he's coming from, and agree with him. This whole world could easily be peaceful and perfect if there wasn't corruption. With all the technology that is hidden to the public because of different reasons..

Trust me buddy, things could be a lot better, for everyone.

3. #83 Hypnocrite, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    yeah no shit there's fucked up gov't around the world in every country. 200 years ago we revolted, now we just complain about it.

In Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Yemen, and Iraq they're revolting against their authoritarian governments and dying to break the fetters for their political freedom. The governments are killing innocent citizens because they are disagreeing with their conventional standards. Now that's fucked up. Sure things could be a lot better, but there are so many countries where things are much worse than the problems we have here.

So recognize that at least our government doesn't slay us whenever we go on a rant about the bureaucratic bullshit that goes on behind the scenes. We know they don't tell us everything, we know they have secrets, we know their organization is an oligarchy, and we have that right to voice our opinions about those issues. Can you imagine dying just because of an opinion? Just because you wanted change? Thousands of Americans died for your rights and with enough support, you can actually change things too. It's happening around the world right now. People are dying to have a taste of the freedom granted here in America and most of Europe Union, so Trust me buddy, things could be a lot worse

4. a single person cant revolt against a government with the worlds largest army. as soon as there is a movement that will actually try to change something rather than sit around chanting generic "revolutionary" rhymes ill be out on the front lines. the american people dont care enough, they've been bred for empathy. why would i fight back when i can come home from my minimum wage job and watch rich people on tv all night till i go to bed?

also of course i would prefer america to most 3rd world countries... of course the list of countries i would much rather live in are first world... just because its worse somewhere else doesnt mean its not better in a lot of places... so how about instead of comparing america to 3rd world countries when you tell me its not bad here you compare it to canada, japan, germany, france, etc.

5. here is the exact message i sent.

6. It'll happen sooner than later :D

7. I honestly couldn't tell you for I've never lived in any of those countries and neither have you. I'm not gonna base my opinion on 'best country' from meaningless statistics. You could find all the data you want about a country, but still wouldn't know what it's like to live there until you actually set foot there. Breath the air, taste the food, observe the local atmosphere, etc...

We learn form Experience. And from my experience living in a poor country and living in America... America has given me the best living experience, so I stand by my support of this flawed nation.

8. i dont need to live somewhere else to know i dont like it here though do i? thats like saying i cant say that i dont like wendy's because i havent had BK... do i know if canada will be better than america? for certain no, from what ive gathered though id really like to find out.

9. [quote name='"Makizushi"']Secondly, if you're an American hating on America, GTFO![/quote]

How decidedly unamerican...

The country wasn't set up to be a dogmatic homogeny.
    "Don't like it? CHANGE IT!" Is much more in stride with the American spirit

10. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']heres a great example of why i hate the military.

[/quote]

I havent even read page 5 or 6 yet so just in case someone hasnt said something yet here goes.

What in the fuck is this shit? Do you think that if our armed forces dumped all their shit in the ocean and they took off their uniforms and went home everything would just stay the same for you? You think all the other countries would be like "oh hey that was really cool of them! Lets not fuck with them anymore"

And do you not realize how much good our millitary does around the world? Feeding people, protecting people, giving shelter to people. People in other countries. And they dont do it because it makes money or any other reason, its just to help.

I have never gone off on somebody before but man you cant be spreading this bullshit. Please dont promote ignorance.

11. I'm jealous of Canada

12. All I can really think of people talk about this shit is that scene from Jurassic Park...

"It could have been worse john, a lot worse."
    [​IMG]

13. Europe > America

Don't get me wrong.
    The US is grand... in small doses.

Too much guns.. too much fast food.. too much 'happy people', creepy.

14. Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to Japan for an extended period of time?

15. care to name a country fucking with us? please just name one.

16. unfortunately no. i wish i was blessed with the funds to move there though. everyone ive talked to that has moved there from here never wants to come back. and if they do come back they hate it here.

17. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

so free you cant even legally smoke a harmless plant. :)[/quote]

I did quote "freedom"......... And you know what not everything's free, sometimes you have to fight for what you want......

18. yoo long island wassup

north east weathers suck though, very depressing.

19. Americans think guns make them safe, it's twisted logic because they don't. Your chance of being shot is higher in America than it is in Afganistan.

20. You guys should be thanking him for bringing up food purity laws. And national healthcare. You might like to overlook it, ignore other points of views and judge them based on your interpretations of their political believes, but can you honestly tell me you're OK with living in a country where greedy corporations control your food? Most of the milk in the USA is laced with monsanto growth hormones. A hormone banned in the EU/Canada (most worldwide countries actually). A hormone that's been proven by numerous scientific studies to be carcinogenic in human beings? And that's only one example! Can you honestly tell me that you're okay with that?

I don't believe in communism but neither do I believe in having a bias against someone's valid points due to their personal opinions.