Jealous of America.

Discussion in 'General' started by R0Y5TON, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I'll trade you Indiana for Florida deal?:D

2. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

lack of national healthcare and a good education system is a start. plus the lack of regulations on our food and water that are making them shit compared to what they eat in Europe with their food purity laws.[/quote]

Ok, ill give you that

3. If u wanna see some nice places check out Arizona California, texas and maybe new york lol

edit: cant forget hawaii

4. To have a great stable in life in the U.S. you need to have an great amount of money, some states are better than others and also check out Canada as well its said to be a much more relaxed version of U.S. regardless of the new drug laws the last time I've been there was when I was 5 but the Canadian blades have describe it as an great place to live.

5. Why is everyone getting so riled up by this Blazele guy. His profile design is centered around communism, his political discourse consists of hateful, unfounded and baseless accusations (with internet pictures as his strongest evidence to back them up yet) and the only others posts I've seen from him concern how he's lonely and argues with his mum. I can't be the only one getting an image of a resentful shut-in who lives with his parents, and it's impossible for me to get pissed off with those kind of people anymore. They'll feel the consequences of their ignorance soon enough

6. America sucks cock....nuff said

7. [quote name='"Autechra"']Why is everyone getting so riled up by this Blazele guy. His profile design is centered around communism, his political discourse consists of hateful, unfounded and baseless accusations (with internet pictures as his strongest evidence to back them up yet) and the only others posts I've seen from him concern how he's lonely and argues with his mum. I can't be the only one getting an image of a resentful shut-in who lives with his parents, and it's impossible for me to get pissed off with those kind of people anymore. They'll feel the consequences of their ignorance soon enough[/quote]

Ugh, so true... He never goes in depth about why communism is so amazing, all he talks about is europe's "national healthcare and food purity laws" and then posts pictures haha, I've seen it in numerous threads. Anyone who thinks complete communism is a good idea is not worth getting mad over, I agree with you there!

8. I love how all of these Americans come in this thread, saying how hard it is in America... How shitty of a country America is. First of all, you're all wrong. America is awesome. If you work hard, you earn yourself a great life. Many, MANY places in the world you can work hard every day and you still have a shitty life.

Secondly, if you're an American hating on America, GTFO!

:wave:

9. #69 BlazeLE, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    first of all im not advocating full communism. i explained to to aaronman or someone in a private message. what im advocating for is worker control of the means of production. for some reason my inbox doesnt keep sent messages so i asked him to send it to me. if he does ill post it up in here. i just dont feel like typing all that shit out right now because im medicated and will miss a lot of it.

essentially the root of my beliefs is what you people see as capitalism except without a dictator ship of capital. everyone in the business is paid equally because every position is as important as the rest. every single person has a vote and everything the business does is democratically handled by the workers. there is no leech up at the top sucking all the profits away from the people who earned it. as for governement extremely limited central government thats only reason for existing is to protect the people (from dirty business practices, and other people). there would be no unemployment because work shifts would be cut in half but due to the equal distribution of wealth within the businesses everyone will still be making more than they do now working twice as much.

also if capitalism is so great why do we have more empty homes than homeless families? common sense would tell you to put the homeless in the empty homes but all capitalism does is kick people out of their homes...

10. i would love to, too bad its expensive as shit.

11. we had the opportunity to reform healthcare. remember obamacare? not the gov't's fault.

12. ill trade 100 drunken rednecks for 1 drunken soccer hooligan

13. I'm from New Zealand. People keep telling me how great it is here, but i don't really see it. We're in corner of the world, no one gives a fuck about us. And it's really hard+expensive to get most unmentionables here

Also the girls here are really uptight. Apparently we have worlds least sluttiest women, it sucks. I believe it, because i went to Thailand and met European girls who where way more fun.

But yeah, it could just be the "grass is greener" syndrome. I've been to the UK and it just seemed the same as here.

14. You're a dick dude.

I've seen your posts you just think wherever you live whatever you do is the best.

15. Fucking love America wouldn't trade where I live for the world blessed to have "freedom" and I love I share similar beliefs with the people in this country, and the landscape is beautiful where ever you go

16. Ive lived in china and the US. It was like comparing two bowls of shit....

17. there are in fact alot of Americans who suck cocks. Not me though!

18. Lol at all the America hate from people who live in America. It's such a good country, but people only wanna focus on the negatives of our government. I get frustrated with my country too sometimes, but not enough that I forget how awesome it is compared to so many other places. It seriously is one of the best countries in the world it looks like.

Though I would like to get out and live in other places.. Not because I'm particularly unhappy here, but just because I wanna experience what other places have to offer

Seriously though, people with only negative things to say about America need to pull their head out of their ass and grow up

19. so free you cant even legally smoke a harmless plant. :)

20. name one good thing that isnt in most other 1st world countries.