JDX's First Grow Attempt

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JDX, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Maybe I'll trim one side and leave the other covered, see what that will do. I'll decide later.

I was thinking about getting those fabric pots for my second go around. I'll have to google airpots, not sure what those are.

Any brand of cal mag you can recommend?

2. I've only used botanicare's calmag+ ..comes in a rectangle kinda bottle. It's like 12-15$

3. I'll check it out, thanks!

4. Lookin good bro! Stealth is a hard way to grow only because you never get to see your ladies in their full glory.

5. Thanks for checking it out!

The Bag Seed seems to be doing even worse. It's drooping even more and showing signs of a mag deficiency I believe. It looks pretty pathetic.

Hopefully I can get to the store today, didn't get a chance yesterday.

Do you think I should flush the Bag Seed as well? Or would that make the drooping even worse?

6. flushing is always a good reset for the soil. Just make sure flushing doesn't push you into over watering, and that the water is good.

7. I probably shouldn't flush it then, I think the drooping is due to over watering. I took some pics, maybe you can see something I can't.

Attached Files:

8. I'm guessing the feed was a little too early...she's starting to claw more now. I just re-read through the whole thread..and it seems like she was doing fine till this stupid bongsauce guy told you to feed her. :eek:

I feel all bad n stuff..I want this to work out for you. :( They didn't look overwatered before you hit em with nutes...I'm guessing if you were watering correctly then, you're watering correctly now. I'd flush. I always use room temp water to flush with too...it will wash out alot more of the salts/nutes then cold water.

9. You should trying doing a stealth hydro with my coffee container bubble bucket.

I'm going to be starting a DIY thread for that bubble bucket.

10. No sweat dude, you helped me out a lot! I just got done flushing he(r) and we'll see from there! I'll be gone a few days so they should be alright and when I get back, maybe there will be a christmas miracle! :rolleyes:

Anyway, have a great and safe holiday, cheers!

11. Definitely let me know when you have that posted up!

Thanks and have a great and safe holiday, cheers!

12. I just checked on the Bag Seed and it has perked up, I was pretty surprised! I don't know if the bottom leaves will survive though. Hopefully it will be back to normal in a few days.

13. The Bag Seed has made a tremendous recovery. It grew a bit more and while I was gone it got too close to the light and burned a bit. Theres some growth near the top between the leaves that look like nuts but I don't know. What do you think?

LA Diva seems to be doing pretty good and it also grew some.

Attached Files:

14. oh no man...makes a tremendous recovery then grows into the light...heh. Looks like just the leaves got damaged though..no big deal.

I can't tell if those are balls, but you should know for sure in a few days.

15. damn those plants are suicidal. keep workin at it man they'll through you some good buds with the continued TLC.

16. Bongsauce, If those are balls they already look like they opened up. They have leafy like fingers growing out from them. I don't know...Do you think I should top it, especially since shes a bit burnt up there?

Sweet Leaf Trim, tell me about it! Good thing I came home early.

Do you guys think I should switch to 12/12 yet or wait? If wait, how long?

Thanks guys!

17. balls should look like leaves...they look like, well..balls. I actually have a few males right here. I'll link a pic if ya want. <---?

I'd just let her veg a little bit and get some solid new growth before flipping the lights.

18. I think I get it but please link me to your males so I can reassure myself. Thanks!

Do you think I should top it? Or is it too damaged from the burn?

19. I'd let it recover for a day or 2, then pinch off the damaged growth.

these males are a little further along...but you'll see what I mean.

Attached Files:

20. So there would be multiple balls, not just two? I'll get it eventually, I promise!