JDX's First Grow Attempt

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JDX, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Haha the whole thing is burnt/brown! Oh well, as long as it still gets me high its fine. I just can't believe one bad night and it almost all went to shit!

Don't have a humidity gauge, I guess I'm going to have to add that to the list!

I just checked it, its still a bit sticky, not as dry as I thought before. I'll let it hang one more day then put them in a jar.

2. You just grew some of your own weed youre about to smoke!! Arent you freaking stoked??!! SO what if it go a little dry man. Be proud youre smokin some of youre own product. Next time youll learn and grow some awesome buds :D

3. I know, I need to stop being Mr. Negative! Thanks man!

4. I dried some the other day just to try it out and it really didn't do shit. Do you think I should toss it? Or just continue to cure it and see what happens?

5. just keep curing it and see how it turns out :) ...once it's nice and cured I'm sure it will get better.

6. A few auto seeds i've tried in the last few weeks have been dying on me and I'm not sure why...So I decided tonight to germ to photoperiod fem LSD seeds Hopefully I have more success with these. Not sure if I'm going to start a new journal or not though.

Has anyone grown this type of strain before? Any tips?

7. Yeah I guess start a real journal now, its not your first time anymore :hello:
    I havent grown it, but I hear amazing things about it.