Jazz!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Digit, Nov 9, 2004.

?

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ!!?!!!!!!

1. I love Louis. :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Utah Jazz?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no. me no like jazz.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ngh ngh ngh, i'm just a jazz machine... bam bamalooma bambam bam boo,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I jazz wanted to zay zamthing else.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ! woooo! anyone who hasnt realised that cannabis and jazz go together like water and fish go together, WAKE UP... ever since before Jazz was Jazz cannabis has been there... with jazz.

2. yeah man, cool daddy-o, Jazz is the real deal, steel. It wanders about in my mind. Like a good dime of jive. That's what I'm talkin' about. Cooooooooollllllll!!!!!!

3. I love jazz and it's nice to listen to while I'm stoned and all mellowed out. Artists like Bird and Duke Ellington are orignal.

4. duke ellington is where its at. thelonious monk as well. try bebop for a change of pace though.... umm, yoko kanno is japanese but a great song by him is actually the intro to "Cowboy Bebop" the anime. song is called "Tank" very racy, very cool.

5. Yeah I play in a jazz band at my school and learn a lot of latin jazz tunes like Spain right now. Jazz is badass as hell. I used to listen to Jean Luc Ponty while stoned, the electric violin jazz dude.

6. I was comin' back from school one day in my van and we were driving along with some really energetic latin jazz, and i was looooving it.

7. Latin jazz is great. Also that anime show "Cowboy Bebop" is a good show and I have the whole series on dvd.

8. I do enjoy listening to jazz every now and then, we listen to it alot in my Art class, but I dont really know the musicians names. It does sound very nice and smooth when your stoned, and is linked quite well with reggae, so i like both. :D

9. Listening to Miles right now...sweet

10. Louis kicks ass, another REALLY good trumpet player is herb alpert. Do you guys know any good sax players?

11. GBM, come on man!

Where do I start? Charlie Parker! John Coltrane! Paul Desmond (of Dave Brubeck), Gerry Mulligan. Go to www.allmusic.com and do some research! Good luck!

12. Jazz is good when youre in one of those states where u dont wanna do ANYTHING, u just get wicked baked and put on some nice mellow jazz, very relaxing

13. John Coltrane - A love Supreme is fucking amazing to listen to while baked.

14. Jazz bites my ass you wanna talk about true music BLUES that is were it is at and has always been at and I don't mean bebe king. I mean the no names siging o n street corners for food money they know all about the blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You would think someone with such appreciation for street musicians that play blues would have the same appreciation for street musicians that play jazz.

16. its music for people with no soul

trad is ok tho

17. Can't get enough Coltrane. Check out his CD, Soultrane.

18. I haven't heard nearly as much pure jazz as I'd like, but I'm a huge fan of bands the likes of Cynic and Atheist; the pioneers of jazz death metal. In fact, Focus by Cynic is probably my favourite album. Check it out, but keep a very open mind!

19. i somehow have the title song of that on my pc having never seen this program...

but yeah, jazz fucking rules ! louis armstrong at 6am blasting out to people as they walk to work is so cool, they always look soooo happy!