Jays Solar Eclipse Journeys and Organic Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jaymu104, Sep 28, 2014.

1. I did my last batch. Not this one. Too many moving parts. I am just drying the soil really good to get the trichs to push a bit which seems to work well too. If she gets any more trichs I will need a straw not scisors. The trichs are about 5-10% amber. I don't want to wait longer.

2. #110 ProGMO, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    using a 3 level herb dryer with a paper shopping bag around it and hanging from the air vent with small slits in the bag to get a little air flow.

3. I dont pollante til about 2 weeks in and you don't see result til about 2 weeks later

4. Ok thanks Jump took bags off last nite n topped n.y.l.d. And think I'm going to use the branches below the 4 tops as clones and do you have to have rooting gel or aloe cause I took a cut placed in solo wit a mason jar covering for humidity and it looks goo still think it will make

5. Sorry just seen this jaymu how big is the aloe I started my 4 inch in a 1 gallon bag and its loving life under hps
    Now that u got aloe you now have rooting horomone

6. Hey jump prob bout 7' goin to put in a gallon mayo container but when u cut aloe how exactly do u use it?

7. Cut a quarter inch off slice in half roll cutting around in gel

8. Thanks Stanky I don't but will be soon and that was a good read too and Jump that's what I did but I took cuts from pw1 and they had sum hairs will they be ok or prob hermie.

9. They will be fine I take full budded cuts root those and reveg