Jays Solar Eclipse Journeys and Organic Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jaymu104, Sep 28, 2014.

1. #82 jaymu104, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Make sure u let that male breath it can suffocate
    Congrats on the females

3. Keep the bags off once u see them open into pretty little flowers bag shake shake shake rip the branch off go out if possible take out of room shake branch more in closed bag carefully remove brach take some type of brush dust everything off into the bag and bag up a female branch shake leave on for at least an hour shake remove bag or shake the branch leave it on collect in bag and repeat as flowers open

4. #88 ProGMO, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    I thought you did not have to worry about pH? I will post a pic of the cream caramel that is nutrient and synthetically loved. But like any method as someone stated earlier, one must get smart first then have a solid circle of people with experience and open minds around them. Too many people go organic and have this "we be better than the rest" mentality. A snooty nose in the air vibe is not good.

A do see lots of people love the organic grows. One day I may take that road but right now it just is not a priority. Keep updates coming, interesting seeing all thtat goes into the organics.

Salts have an ionic component as well as other beneficial features. Too much, yes see the struggles CO has with salinity in natural soil. As far as commercial goes, salt in fertilizers is a myth, salt that negatively impacts growths that is. http://www.ipni.net/ppiweb/agbrief.nsf/5a4b8be72a35cd46852568d9001a18da/c10feca0a9a92c0485256d3500516f5c!OpenDocument

Why would commercial growers want something that inhibits roots and high yeilds, it just does not pass the sniff test. I have only been growing for 12 weeks, LOL!

5. I'd top it and let those become your main tops

6. I have seen theirs, I am looking an commenting on yours. here is chemically touched lady, flower or first pistils since 02 SEP. the new microscope is not showing the pictures yet, capturing image in BMP, I have to play with it but you get the idea. understand the pheno and genetics of Auto CC make it a 10-15 inch plant. This one is at 13 with a main cola the size of a fat coke can. The other autos look great and little to no nutrient burn or unhealthy signs. I am sure if I go organic I would jump into the hip pockets of someone smart and my 'experiment" would be less experimental as it would be instructional from the organic gurus.

I hope you can enjoy these and not start a pecker check but your route down this orgasmic organic road isn't very vibe friendly. I appreciate good grows regardless how.

Attached Files:

7. It looks good to me pro I just have always been organic I've used nutes before I just like my organics better

8. #94 ProGMO, Oct 8, 2014
    I hope not to be taken as a butt. nearly everytime I advicate for us lazy people I get swarmed.
    Anyway I am slowly breaking the code on this camera. here is the red Poison's trichomes. She is 30 inches tall and tomorrow she gets the ax.

Crap this file corruptin is killing me!

Attached Files:

9. I think nutes are more work and organic is lazy

10. #96 ProGMO, Oct 8, 2014
    With all the hit and miss I see on nutes I see about the same for organics. I am not sure about flushing logic since the same nutrients are being introduces just through differing methods. The trichomes of the red poison are above. I am getting there with this new toy.

that being said I use one nutrient (beastie bloomz) and not much of it and incrementally. the Happy Frog soil with 15% perlite has lasted the papaya 7-8 weeks, added the first nutes today and that is because of flowering. The grow room herd is getting thinned.

Attached Files:

11. Pro I'm a young guy who loves to learn from others and I'm not about drama I leave that for the women out there stay around as there is alot of good help round here but damn looks good to me and I hope mine can str8en up n look close to urs cause right now I have yellow tips and that funny patch of yellow when I grew in coco n ph would be off which I'll be getting more coco to run out my nutes I have left. Plus I lov the quick growth coco and advance sensi grow and bloom gave me round 82.3g off auto purple my first grow

12. #98 ProGMO, Oct 8, 2014
    I can not say my first grow came close to that LOL, we did not have this thing called the internet back then and learning was hit or miss or having been entrusted by someone the neighbors called a crazy old coot.

So this is your first organic?

13. #99 jaymu104, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  14. #100 ProGMO, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    South east, what I affectionately call the the Old Folk's Home. Now that I am one it is even funnier to me than ever. U?