Jays Solar Eclipse Journeys and Organic Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jaymu104, Sep 28, 2014.

1. I think ur rite bro cause I just look into the tent and pw1 is bout 1 1/2' in 4days in flower but the big nl1 has ballz gonna be putting in a bag soon as them sacs look like they close to busting and put together with pw and make sum purple lights lol. Hey jump I have an auto cream in the veg closet and the top leaves have this weird curling at the very edge plus tips lookin alil yellow but up top u cal/mag?

2. OMG stanky sounds annoying as hell. Salts kill micro organisms bottom line, bottom of the ocean, salt plains what ever in the fuck you wanna call it. Your a bottled nute grower let's give him a round of applause.... Jack off. Continue spending hella every 3 grows on nutes and when you are tired of getting the same results and do too much damn work come holler at us peace home skillet

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Wow bro. I love growing dirt weed. Fuck off :) you got an issue?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

4. Tough over an internet forum.. I was expecting as much. But anyway enjoy your dirt weed I will enjoy my medical weed

5. I think its funny I gave him dictionary definitions he didn't wanna hear it and there were also wiki links put up about the diff salts I bet he didn't read them as I did and didn't wanna listen to my definitions cuz he's stuck in semi organic life still relies on bottles to get him what he needs..

jumper cfl organic vegging box and 400watt hps organic flower closet
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1330628-Jumpers-400-Watt-Organic-Run

6. Probably in more than one way lol

7. Yeah I ask questions if I don't know, yeah I kick the shit with people, yeah I joke around, but there is one I'm not... And that is I'm not a dick to everyone just people who are being an asshole. But farewell goodbye you shall not be missed.

8. Hey stanky calm down or stay out I have enough drama in my life rite now so plz lets all be adults and have discussions like grown men but stanky high salt solutions dehydrate cells from inside out causing them to rupture n die, now sum microorganisms have evoled to fight the salt but once its too high we all die so ur either organic or not bro and it only took me 10 mins to find the answer.

9. One search. First hit....
    In chemistry, salts are ionic compounds that result from the neutralization reaction of anacid and a base. They are composed of related numbers of cations (positivelycharged ions) and anions (negative ions) so that the product is electrically neutral (without a net charge). These component ions can beinorganic, such as chloride (Cl−), or organic, such as acetate (C2H3O2−); and can bemonatomic, such as fluoride (F−), orpolyatomic, such as sulfate (SO42−).

There are several varieties of salts. Salts thathydrolyze to produce hydroxide ions when dissolved in water are basic salts, whilst those that hydrolyze to produce hydroniumions in water are acidic salts. Neutral saltsare those that are neither acid nor basic salts.Zwitterions contain an anionic centre and a cationic centre in the same molecule, but are not considered to be salts. Examples includeamino acids, many metabolites, peptides, andproteins.

Usually, non-dissolved salts at standard temperature and pressure are solid, but there are exceptions (see Molten salts and ionic liquids).

Molten salts and solutions containing dissolved salts (e.g., sodium chloride in water) are called electrolytes, as they are able to conduct electricity. As observed in thecytoplasm of cells, in blood, urine, plant sapsand mineral waters, mixtures of many different ions in solution usually do not form defined salts after evaporation of the water. Therefore, their salt content is given for the respective ions.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

10. True stanky but the microorganisms we need living just don't survive for very long this is what I found

"All organisms with a semipermeable membrane are subject to osmotic pressure, or the effect of water moving in and out of the cell. Bacteria have a cell membrane and a cell wall. Bacteria must live in an aqueous (watery) environment. Most often this is a hypotonic environment, in other words, the concentration of water outside the cell is greater than the concentration of water inside the cell. This causes the net movement of more water into the cell than outside. If the bacterium did not have a cell wall, this could cause the cell to burst. (In fact, many antibiotics work by causing an ineffective cell wall to be made, which allows the bacterial cell to burst under water pressure). So why does salt work as a preservative? Because when the outside environment around a cell is salty, then the concentration of water in the solution is less than inside the cell and water tends to leave the cell. This causes the cell to dehydrate, which eventually kills the cell. By subjecting bacteria to a salty environment, it keeps them from growing. Some bacteria however, have adapted to living in salty environments, such as Staph. bacteria a common skin inhabitant. Your skin tends to be salty-this is one way your body protects you against bacteria on your skin. But even Staph can't live in highly salty surroundings, such as salted foods like ham, etc.

van hoeck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The major effect of salt as a preservative is that it withdraws water from microorganisms if the external salt concentration is high enough. The microbes would shrivel and die, spores would not be killed but would not be able to germinate. High concentrations of sugar have the same effect. The physical term for this is hypertonic tension. Some bacteria have learned to cope with high salt concentrations and can live in saline waters. Fortunately they are not pathogenic (do not cause disease) so we need not worry about them.

Dr. Wassenaar
    Curator of the Virtual Museum of Bacteria
    www.bacteriamuseum.org "

11. Hey guys lets keep it chill in my space plz it doesn't help ppl want to come and interact in threads if they see grown adults who can't even have arguments like real men do I hear u, u hear me and if we can't agree so be it but were not in high school so come on

12. You good Jump more aimed at stanky but Sade is rite were supposed to help not put down but Jump you've help me plenty n countless others are that I've seen so as far as I'm concerned ur knowledge is key here at GC but maybe mr. CC can come thru and drop his thoughts.