Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. Yeah I'd say lol so is my electric provider lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. i bet haha solar power ftw best idea ever

• Like Like x 1
  3. Soon hopefully I wish I had the money up front but I'm a broke ass clown lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. It looks like you changed your setup bro what u work in wit now? fuck I need to upgrade. ...oh well when I get home from my work term it's goin down!!!

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  5. #86 Jay_R_1787, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Hell yeah its a strong plant...took my abuse anyway I damn near killed her a few times but finally put the work in she deserves. I hope for atleast 3 ozs maybe 4 but we will see when it's dry and if it finishes up correctly. I'm flushing today with 2 gallons of sledgehammer from the line of fox farms nutes.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeh I saved up some cash and bought that 50 foot roll of panda film made a decent size room outta it took me about 3 hours to fully equip it. Plus a hour of digging a hole and moving her in there. I was going to build a filter but I said fuck it and bought a phresh filter and a hydrofarm inline fan. 450 cfm just enough for my 2 lights and size room. Hooked the outgoing air into my vents that pump cool fresh air into the upstairs bathroom lol. I did this all from reading on here and online.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  7. If you make sure you don't chop early and let her fatten out completely my guess is 5-6 o's

AlliDoIsTalkYay's Grow Journal. 5x5 and 2x4 tents, Scrog DWC Coco KIND and MarsHydro LED

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Yes that grow was under a kind 600 that puts out 320w actual. Now in my 5x5 I have the kind and a mars300 140w. And in my 2x4 is a single Mars300. Temps in the 5x5 sit about 80 lights on and in the 60s lights off, just using a fan and scrubber for sucking in new air. The tent with just the one Mars sits about 73 degrees lights on also with fan and filter running

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1465314616.310767.jpg
    I'm gonna change how they sit after this auto finishes up but for now that's how they look

AlliDoIsTalkYay's Grow Journal. 5x5 and 2x4 tents, Scrog DWC Coco KIND and MarsHydro LED

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah I want a nice led but waiting for my bonus from work to buy it

• Like Like x 2
  10. Planning my flush out but not sure when I wanna harvest. I think July 13th sounds like a perfect time. 65 days into flower I know to check the Trichomes but I want to flush with just water for atleast 2 weeks if not 3

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  11. I'm happy to sub up for anyone I haven't yet drop a link and pics anytime advice and shooting the shit all good here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  12. I fucked up alot with this grow learned from it tho thanks I subbed up man looking nice btw

• Like Like x 3