Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. 20220907_222948.jpg 20220907_222053.jpg 20220907_222042.jpg all but one looking great. The 8ball kush was pretty rough upon transplant, 2 years in a 1 gal pot she finally has some room to wiggle. See what happens. New growth looks good tho so I have a feeling she will be fine. 20220907_222922.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. My two favorites so far this run 20220910_090834.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow that looks like alot of soil! I don’t think i’ve seen a indoor home grow raised bed that big before. Should be some biggins!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm hoping I can run some 14 week sativas now that I have the biomass. Was fun building the setup to support the weight lol. I skipped the floor drain and use my shop vac for now. Once I get my kitchen renovation finished I can make the floor drain and attach to the sink drain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. There’s varying levels of commitment to this hobby and it seems like you’re all in! haha What kind of weight do you expect from monsters like you have there?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've noticed my watering has decreased from using the grassroots raised bed. The built in liner keeps moisture locked in so the soil drys out as it would in nature. From the top down. The straw coated with molasses is keeping the top layer nice and moist and a habitat for the beneficial insects and fungus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd be happy with 3/4 to a elbow per plant anything over that would be humbling. Only running 5 plants this run but I may toss in another soon and try a staggering harvest method. Various stages of flowering in the flower room.

• Like Like x 2
  8. For around 900w running two cmh 315's and a timber growlight custom build 5 cob setup I'm impressed. I know some folks swear by the newer led's but I'm kinda partial to my cmh systems

• Like Like x 2
  9. That is impressive! Sounds like all your medicinal needs are taken care of:)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Me and my wife will go through our harvests between each run. I usually press most of it for vaping the oil. Less carcinogens that way and the leftover pucks I wash in 190 everclear and make us edibles with the rso.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Oh man you guys burn through some herb! I press alot as well. I give the pucks to a buddy i dont have the patience for it:) Me and my wife mix it up alot over the course of the night usually a couple volcano bags, some dabs, maybe a few bong hits, a joint and definitely a pipe:) I blame alot on ADHD! The volcano has been my hands down best purchase. Well worth the $$$

• Like Like x 2
  12. When I finish fixing my house up and get my savings back up to where I'd like it to be, then maybe I will buy the volcano vaporizer. They seem to be built very well my buddy has had his for over 10 years now. Not that he uses it daily, but occasionally. I have several portable vapes I take to work to Toke during the day. My boss prefers the edibles, let's me vape. He says I could smoke bongloads all day and still be more productive than his other employees. Funny how weed has such a stigmatized viewpoint on how dangerous it is when it's clearly different for everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  13. 20220917_173125.jpg cherry veneer plywood for my ceiling. With those Grey maple beams will look sick!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. One of those cherry sheets had walnut veneer on the backside. Looks like I'll be stashing that guy for a later project.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. 20220918_190040.jpg 20220918_202743.jpg getting there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 20220918_120433.jpg dab before bed. Night yall