Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. I have 2 gardens outside...but season is coming to a end. and the only way I'm running lights inside is if its gonna provide meds lol. I have a aloe plant as well as a money tree indoors but they dont require anything really. both lazy means plants

• Like Like x 3
  2. I really want a avocado tree

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. and yeah thumbs are handy lol...I use a push block and push sticks...good rule of THUMB (lol) always have hands at the very least 1 foot away from the blade using push blocks and sticks. I've been building houses for years..when my back allowed it....not much use now other than a ground man cutting for the woodworkers...but I ain't had that luxury even this year....times are tough around here these days it seems this community is falling apart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. cant even get a job milking cows as a farm hand no one can afford to pay for help. small businesses closing for good....town is gonna be a ghost town before long

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. That sucks Jay I hope you find good work soon. I’d tell you to come to Michigan and work in the auto factories but it’s slowing down here too. I keep hearing how the economy is booming but it looks to be slowing down. Housing and the Auto industry gets hit first when there’s a down swing in the economy. There the 2 biggest purchases people make.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I hope so too man it's getting hard, and winter is coming. rich get richer poor go further into debt.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Right! I feel like there pissing on my boots and telling me it’s raining.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. trickle down economics...they piss and tell us it's free rainwater...huh makes sense now lol.

• Like Like x 3
  9. They have a rain water roof next in the big city near me, taxing people based on the size of their roof and how much rain falls on it. Fucking bullshit that is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. wow...talk about some scam bullshit...that's natures not governments. think they need to be put back in their place someday.

• Like Like x 3
  11. #3111 Prepper420, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    You think that’s bs, I wasted 7 years in the Army for...less freedoms?? Hmmm, I don’t think it was supposed to workout that way. Lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I don't think you can make any sense of this world these days...the more I know the less i wish I knew. 100 years ago this would have never happened.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Well I'm off, wont be back for awhile may you all find your happiness in life. Namaste peace and chicken grease or whatever peels your fruit. Deep into the wild where I belong no wifi no TV nothing but firewood and amfm radio

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. So jealous, lol, miss the forest.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Happy adventures to you bro. I sincerely hope we will get an update from you someday...whenever that may be :) will keep you in my thoughts. Best of wishes and hopes for you Jay!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Enjoy your space and time bro.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. It was blueberry juice on my fingers when I checked the buds. I spread out he buds on the sides of the colas so they don't rot in the middle. Tonight the smell on my fingers was fresh blueberries. Not a similar scent, real blueberries. They're gonna turn colors! Purple girls. Orange lighter! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. What the fuck Jay! You give up? Don't be a pussy`

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. :bongin: Been thinking about you buddy, checking your thread n' shit, wondering how you are doing. I know you're out there somewhere! Hope you are grabbin' life by the horns and doing you! But, you get your ass back here sometime to let us know you good okay?

Nothing but good vibes to you! This bowl is for you :RoorRip:

One love.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1