Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. weather has been favorable this year. very dry year tho...no rain so I've been hiking in water on occasion that's it. I never dug a hole or anything just planted a seed in the soil and walked away.

• Like Like x 4
  2. want to see how this strain is without help, no ipm, no teas, just river water. so far it seems resilient to pests and mold.

• Like Like x 4
  3. so breeding is gonna be my next hurdles. I plan on having a small area just for breeding 1 plant at a time. I'll be using regular seeds and collecting pollen the oldschool way and hoping to breed some nice indoor strains with fat buds and low profile. ha wishful thinking mostly but gotta do this its haunting me in my dreams. I'm being chased by female pot plants in my sleep doc what should I do... dr. greenthumb smiles and nods "take two puffs of this shit and get growing boy" haha

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. #3065 Jay_R_1787, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    smoke report on the girlscout crack by seedsman (freebie from the vault seeds)....explosive smoke right out the barrel. it expands in your lungs and is almost hard to exhale as it forces the breath outta ya. hashy taste very uplifting cerebral high with almost instant euphoria something worth keeping around for awhile. I got one seed left of it another freebie and my buddy has clone of the first run. 20180901_094543.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. #3066 Jay_R_1787, Sep 15, 2018
    smoke report on the pineapple chunk by barneys farms...
    at first I hated this plant...its tall lengthy and awkward nodes was a turnoff but after smoking some it blew me away
    ...the flavor is intense hard to describe it fuel like with a soapy flavor of fruit. smooth as butter and the high is nighttime weed knocks me on my ass....or if I'm having a shitty day smoke some and I'm melting away like butter in a dessert. overall I think I'll keep some seeds on hand and reccomend maybe a outdoor or flip early in a sog method for best results....of course this is the first seed I've popped so there is probably better pheno of it worthy of indoors. 20180901_094547.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. #3067 Jay_R_1787, Sep 15, 2018
    and last but not the least...bcn sour diesel by medical seeds...heavy smelling shit definitely strong smell of skunky diesel that makes your mouth water....insane stink to this plant and frosty as fuq. the taste is very diesel like hashy undertones...kinda alot like the girlscout crack tbh they are neck and neck with potency and flavor. little more amber than the girlscout crack tho so it's more evening smoke or 2 puffs to relieve back pain kinda thing. happy as a clam with medical seeds so far I will be trying all there collection soon I hope. 20180901_094535.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. smoke session left bud is the girlscout crack and right bud is pineapple chunk 20180917_075516.jpg mixed the 2 in a joint this morning after picking string beans....my back was tight but now I'm feeling great...and high as fuq!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. I’ve grown Pineapple Chunk before, wasn’t that impressed with it either. Though Barney’s Farm Acapulco Gold and Blue Hash by Dinafem are definitely worth growing, monster colas!

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 3
  9. it's not that it's not potent and tasty...its just not ideal for indoor production

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks BOMB! Great work! Love your smoke report descriptions, gives me a whole visual but of body effects. Them crystals, though!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Wow man looking great.

• Like Like x 4
  12. built a cedar stash box today. old pieces of the kitchen from my renovation project.
    gonna stain it and poly it 20180917_184247.jpg 20180917_184301.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. What color you going to stain it?

• Like Like x 3
  14. #3075 Jay_R_1787, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    cant decide yet....I want a semi dark color but all I have is mohagany on hand.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Semi dark is nice but so is mahogany! Can't wait to see it finished man!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. guess it will be Bombay mohagany.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. 20180918_142213.jpg 20180918_142159.jpg 20180918_142230.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. it will be a long time outside before it fully cures and will be able to stash stuff in it without it fumigating the items inside. all in all I got just time into it. my little buddy helping me build it was priceless

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1