Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. thanks dude...coulda been better but life has a funny way of interfering with me every time i fllwer....kinda funny how that works

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 20180830_191809.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Got the girls bent over all over the scrog. 30 days above ground. The Blueberry kids have pistils today! They're beautiful. 1 of the NHS is showing male, but the others aren't showing yet.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. currently shut down, might be back in Jan of 2019....hope everyone has bountiful harvests and no fuss. I'll still be here lurking in the shadows and I'm sorry jack from the vault I had no luck on the comparitive this time...maybe next time. hope all is well and you made a safe move to your new home. and everyone else keep on growing them big ass trees!

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I didn't even get to drink a beer with your mom. Fuker! Quitter! I'm thankful for your friendship anyway. You helped me. I'm always available in pm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. 2019 is so close tho and I should have life situated by then Fucker! haha no seriously tho jan fingers crossed....I got some frosty nugs to last till then. 20180912_215435.jpg 20180912_215431.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. and you better bring her the beer she prolly drank all hers by now bro.. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I'll still be here to discuss organic growing methods and keep up to date with the latest research. post away share away I gots nothing but love for my homies...and seriously sticky icky haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hope you're doing alright Jay Jay. Maybe it's just a sign to take it easy for a bit.

No doubt in my mind you'll come back even stronger! I enjoy seeing the stuff you've grown, cannabis and otherwise!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Every time I’ve had to shut down and move to a new location, each grow has gotten better and better from lessons learned. Wouldn’t be where I’m at today without the previous struggle. You’re next grow will be even better! Believe it!

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Is that a cryptic message? Why should Jay take anything easy for a bit? Are you his mother calling him Jay Jay? His name is Jay. You can add the R if you want to.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. im fighting with my wife over her poor life choices...and I cant risk leverage when I got a kid....what you think is smarter some plants or a child... my boy needs his dad, his role model, exemplary role model. without a dad a kid will probably always be just that...a kid. I remember when I was a lad I always listened to my father...until I thought I knew everything, then life came knocking on my door, with a package with my name on it, open it up and it was reality and it was angry from being in that ignorant box fr so long, it bitch slapped me haha..life owes no one nothing never has, this old world will chew ya up and spit you out like sunflower seed husks. and money....money ain't real its essential to a extent but memories and family are real treasures and I gotta get mine so shit comes to shove I'm shoving shit back. and my boy is my boy. and by January I'll be set up hopefully legally and have the last laugh.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. enough said...now back to growing...I'm no longer gonna be using 7 gallon pots...no till will work but not really no till...its more like living soil and it only holds so much before it's pretty much worms..and poop. and it gets heavy and compacted so....hopefully in jan I'll be flying solo thank heavens...I'll have a tight ship and be building a room special for each veg and flower. no fuckingaround on my ship. arrg har har..gonna be set up with climate control sensors and plenty of lights. my goal is to either fix my relationship with my wife and grow our legal amount between the 2 adults...or just me. either way it will be remote viewed and recorded and locked up per state regulations. I'll try to apply for a permit to grow for recreational sales but....we shall see how much that costs and how its regulated.

• Like Like x 5
  14. outdoor hidden location no one knows about this plant and it's on deer cam remote view through my phone. 20180914_114728.jpg 20180914_114703.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. I’ve been divorced twice, getting back together only lasts a few weeks at most before you’re back to fighting. My son lives with me full time nowadays, took a little while but it’s all good.

The lowest I would for no-Till indoors is 20’s, can still fit 4x comfortably in a 4’x4’ space, 5’x5’ is best if you want bigger plants. Though I am loving my 200gals and Blumat system, I walk in at lights on, empty dehumidifier bucket, do a visual check, then go water veg and I’m pretty much done for the day. After that it’s just coming around every couple of hours to monitor temps, etc.

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm thinking 30 gallon pots

• Like Like x 4
  17. Your doing the right thing jay. You got my respect as a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Secret beauty!!!!!!!
    :pare you a cryptic message? How do I know I'm not communicating with aliens? Am I aliens?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Couldn’t hurt! Unless you have to lift those lol, then your back is fuuuuucked!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1