Jay's Joint

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 27, 2016.

?

If you had to choose between growing only outdoor or indoor for the rest of your life

1. Outdoor

35.1%
  2. Indoor

64.9%
  1. I grow Aloe Vera and Neem Trees, along with many other random plants for various reasons lol

I’ve been taking Turmeric (for arthritis) and Black Seed Oil (general health, immune booster) for years. Local honey in my morning coffee for allergies.

Oil of Oregano is a natural antibiotic that shortens the length of cold/flu. Really helps, if I feel like I have cold/flu starting then taking that right away makes all the difference!!

Starting taking this recently which is a combo of things I take normally.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. St Johns wort for depression (If you're a woman reading this, it cancels out BC so be cautious)

Calendula for burns. (Way, better than aloe)

• Like Like x 3
  3. finally got more kelp today...gotta do a kelp ewc slurry on the gals tonight. 20180816_115419.jpg keep thinking positive keep on growing

• Like Like x 4
  4. time for lunch! 20180816_120142.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. #3005 Prepper420, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Have you tried the once weekly Kelp/Humic Acid, (Yucca Extract or soap nuts for surfactant) foliar spray? It’s a game changer!! I use a mason jar 2/3rds full of water; soak 24hrs, per gal;
    2 tsp of Kelp Meal
    1 tsp Humic Acid
    1/2 tsp Yucca Extract
    Strain and spray!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. i stay away from humic fulvic acid pesonally....i get too much from my worm castings.....i did use it and i got a twist and mutations/clawing like you wouldnt believe..

• Like Like x 3
  7. tkink i could sub with worm poo juice?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I wouldn’t, don’t know what else you’re spraying on it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. i havent done a foliar in ages tbh... water only occasionly topdress with more worm poop and kelp

• Like Like x 3
  10. #3010 Jay_R_1787, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    my castings are homemade as well...pure organic inputs so its a organic output

• Like Like x 3
  11. choppas

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do 4x foliar sprays a week . 2x IPM, 2x Folair feeds.

You can foliar EWC tea, I don’t as it’s messy, same with compost teas, just easier to top dress and water in nowadays. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I didn't make comparisons, I condemned them all.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mama's thick creamy titty milk! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. comfrey 20180818_164205.jpg pink banana squash

• Like Like x 5
  16. I worked on these all day. Mixing dirt and transplanting the babies. Tall ones are 21 days above ground and the 2 shorter blueberry (blue bands) in the back are 17 days above ground. I can only keep 6. Flipped lights to 12/12 two days ago. I should see pistils and balls in 10-12 days. Expecting 3-4 males so if theres an extra female, I'll breed them. If no extra girl, I'll yank the boys and save the pots for next grow. Last week and now.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  17. #3018 Jay_R_1787, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    last 2 in the room pineapple chunk got taken outside...to tall......down to medical seeds bcn sour diesel and girlscout crack which i just read is mixed with green grack and obviously girlscout cookies...up first is diesel.. 20180822_205618.jpg then the girlscout crack... 20180822_205633.jpg that is all:coffee:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. week 5 or six i lost track...dont matter tbh because shit never finishes when its supposed to..malted barley, aloe and coconut water really speeds shit along.

• Like Like x 2
  19. i dosed them with fish fert to try and finish them up...im gonna make the switch to 15 gal fabric pots soon. i told guy he needs to consider just building a big bed 4x8 would be perfect and about 2 feet tall...more soil, more nutrients, bigger roots= massive buds...the buds dont get as big as id like in these 7 gallon pots.

• Like Like x 3