Jay-Z Blueprint 3

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by nittyb, Aug 31, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Well it's finally been leaked. I'm listenin to it now blazin' a couple bowls. I'm at Empire State of Mind right now and I think it's been decent so far ill let you know how the whole thing is when i'm done.

2. I'll probably download it and give it a listen, don't really like how he named that track "empire state of mind" considering nas already made "n.y state of mind" back in 94

3. Nas was originally supposed to be featured on empire state of mind but Alicia Keys ended up being on it instead. If Nas was on that it would of been fireeee

4. yeah i remember seeing the track listing with nas on that song, if nas was on it then i could understand. That song woulda been crazy. But to have that song title and not have nas is kinda ballsy. I'm downloading it now, ill give the cd a listen.

5. Listening to it right now, I like it so far!:smoke:

6. ehhh..... im downloading now, not expecting much out of this sadly..... Reasonable Doubt is the best jay-z album of all time

7. Just sampled most of the songs, and i thought this cd was going to suck but i actually really like what i hear. Now im going to listen to the whole thing.

8. Im listening to the first cut now, its good so far. wasnt a huge fan of that Venus and Mars song and Off That with drake (although i like most of drakes shit) but this album has potential, its got Kid Cudi and Jeezy on here which is nice :)

lmao Death of Autotune is ironic considering Kanye West the king of autotune produced alot of this album and is featured on it

9. yea that is pretty funny lol, but kanye is nice without autotune. I really like empire state of mind. That song would be off the hook with a nas verse.

10. im a fan of this cd. Overall i'd give it a 8-8.5/10. Very solid cd, nothing ground breaking but also nothing to turn you're back on.

11. The cd was better than I expected, 8.5/10. I like how he ended the cd with "forever young" I think it was perfect for closing it out.

12. sweet didnt know it was leaked, good looks, downloading it now!

13. Gotta agree with that man.

14. more i listen to the cd the more i like it. I'd actually buy this cd if i can find it for $10.

15. #15 v0lc0m85, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    hmm almost done listening to the whole album, over all its alot better than i expected. i havnt been liking the past few new hova albums, they seem thrown together too quickly. this album was pretty good quality, nice beats, like who appeared on the cd also, but wish nas was on it. not to mention its great to hear a cd with out fucking auto tune again. ehh i give it 7 out of 10

16. its ok, not better then american gangster tho

17. I dont like it at all! Hov is my favorite rapper, but it seems to me that he thinks he can spit on any track and it will be a classic.

18. is it just me or was american gangster terrible

19. I give it a 9 out of 10. And I hate mainstream. This is ridiculously good.

20. I just downloaded it, Now... Lighting it on fire ;) for the car. All in All 8.5 out of 10 sounds A OK!