Jaw problems anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skywalker298, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 Skywalker298, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I recently noticed that I've been having some weird problems with the leftside of my jaw.I mean its abit hard to explain like it'll go numb or be abit sore and I'll move my mouth around abit, but it doesn't bother me at all.What I usually smoke out of is a pipe or sometimes when I have nothing its normally a apple.

2. yea man, i had a similar problem. my friends mom came in the room and whipped that pussy in my face. i had get my jaw wired up and shit, sorry man for your problems

3. My left bottomjaw has been acting weird also. Kinda like my jaw don't close like it used to as if it were growing out of line. And some discomfort along with it. It just started a couple weeks ago

4. my jaw is all fucked up too, i keep cracking the left side. like where joint is to open your mouth. it hurts now if i don't crack it often. its a loud ass pop too, i should probably get that checked out.

5. Mad Jaw Disease

6. My left jaw gets some pain occasionally but moving it seems to help. I've also noticed I clinch my jaw while high and have to consciously stop myself, maybe that's doing something. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's called TMJ and it's comes from grinding your teeth in your sleep due to stress.If your jaw pops locks and drops itYou have TMJ