Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jaw cramps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I took like a 3 day t-break and today I've been blazin' like it was going out of style and my jaw feels cramped and weird. Also, my saliva glands for food are producing more. Is this normal? My first bowl today had me sky high :smoke:

2. Man I still have this weird feeling in my jaw. I'm guessing one of three things...
    1. It's where I am carrying a lot of my stress
    2. I still have my wisdom teeth, so maybe my teeth are shifting
    3. I could be grinding my teeth at night

3. I always have jaw problems. Try to stay away from really chewy for. Italian, mexican foods are probly the best for you. I always have a snack and something to drink to kill the pain.

But I'm not a doctor, only EMT.

4. I have a ton of jaw problems as well. TMJ and all that jazz. Getting my wisdom teeth out helped a lot (was overly painful because of the TMJ). If your jaw is clicking and stuff their are a lot of home remedies you can try. Doctors really don't do anything for TMJ. Don't overwork your jaw is the best way to releive the pain.

5. Wait, what is TMJ?

6. Have you been putting large thick things in your mouth lately?

7. at first i thought the title said "jew camps" lol

8. [quote name='"evilalex"']Have you been putting large thick things in your mouth lately?[/quote]

That guy everyone ^^^

9. I was just gonna post this...