Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nhazn, Sep 29, 2011.

1. i know most of u guys will say mason jar and ive looked into that, but i was just wondering if there are specific jars to keep weed in. as long as the smell doesn't come out, what other options are there besides the mason jar?:)

2. #2 four24ever, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Dono the name, but a jar with a latch works great.
    EDIT: through extensive research, I have concluded that the name is a latch jar. LOL :)

[​IMG]

3. thats a good ol latch jar

4. Dude nice jars but they are *sniffle* Empty. :cry:

5. RooR sells some cool jars i am sure there smell proof

6. I have some I got from a medical lab. Weed never dries out. Plastic screw top on a Pyrex glass sample jar. Kief doesnt stick to the walls

7. I usually keep my weed in little jars from dispensaries, some don't give them out but when they do I always keep em.

8. Air tight mason jar is all you need that is what growers use for their bud. If you go to a hobby shop they have a wide variety of different jars.

9. Thanks. I'll go to walmart and try the mason jars for now. Checked online at walmart and it's 6$ a piece for a huge one.

10. I have a sweet lookin glass candle jar that I use sometimes. The lid just snaps on but it has a rubber seal so it does the job right.