Jar Of Doom

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tuboffat, Sep 20, 2009.

1. i have no clue what this is.... or what its for... or what your trying to accomplish

2. what the fuck is that

3. Seconded.

4. Ya kinda looks stupid...

5. trying to ruin the bud and the smokes by getting resin all over them?

6. Thats pretty dumb.

7. oh...
    cool...:confused:

8. jar of fail

9. jar of what the fuck?

10. qfmft

11. It's a clever idea I guess but its definitely not good to stain your bud and butts with old resin and other gross stuff that might go through.

12. ftwin...i mean ftfail!..

13. haha all these dudes are trippin', why does it matter
    legit creation tho, it took me a while to figure out what was going on but pretty sickk

14. Until you smoked out of this thing, you don't know. Complete obliteration. The bud in the jar just gets stronger and stronger with every bowl you smoke. i actually took some bud under a magnifying glass in comparison to some original bud and you could see the coating of oil on the bud. Makes it smooth and euphoric. The cigarretes that were in there were the best two cigs i've ever had in my life. They slam you from sober.

Hell even my asshole brother who's been smoking for a few more years then I couldn't believe it.

15. Im still kinda lost on everything!
    Posted needs to explain whats to come!

16. I can see that, actually.

Weed coated cigs sound like a dream!

17. lmfao what is it

18. Kinda like the idea, I have to admit. It's a resin-ator, what's hard to understand? A little sloppy, but cool! +rep.

19. its a decent idea. i mean, weed is obviously gonna be stronger with the more resin you got on it. i think most people just dont see a need to make something so they can resin up there buds. for the cigs, ur definently gonna want to smoke them filterless. dont let the filter take any of the thc from you.

if ur intention is solely to resin up buds or cigs, then this is indeed an awesome creation. one thing that would help it is to moisten the bud and cigs. it would atract more of the smoke and make it stick to the bud better.

you should post a pick of the resined up nugs though. id be pretty interested in seeing that