Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jar full of fan leaves

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wizzkid420, Nov 26, 2018.

1. What's the best way to use it (in terms of getting high) I just realised I smoked all my harvest out :(

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. If i only had fan leaves - I would do the below mate

Juicing the Leaves

If your cannabis leaves are moist and you haven’t trimmed them, then you can juice those cannabis leaves. If you were to consume the leaves while they are raw, they would be considered superfoods. You would be able to absorb the cannabinoids much easier when consumed in a raw state. So avoid letting the leaves be dried out after trimming. Instead, put the leaves in a blender and blend with other ingredients to make a smoothie. You could add banana, strawberry and coconut milk to it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welp too bad I went with drying them out before

4. Stick em on a pizza then mate !!! Should leave you feeling pretty chilled after :)