Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Japan.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 000286, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Before I start, Mods; please move this if it's in the wrong section - I figured Seasoned because of the vast knowledge I am searching for.

I love Japan, I've never been but what I hear, research and see are all things I absolutely adore. So I want to vacation there, see if I like it, and probably live there. So, I was wondering if any of you blades and tokers live in Japan, or if you have had a vacation there. My essential question is; how's the bud there?

Is it...
    • Expensive?
    • Available?
    • Safe? (Discretion of sales and also quality in terms of not being laced or tampered with)
    • Frowned upon?
    • Enforced? (What I'm asking is whether or not cops will try to catch you, or even come looking for you)

I also would like to know if there are many headshops, and if they are good or not.

Your answers are appreciated beyond your assumptions.
    Please and possibly thank you!

pce

2. Sorry, I'm not going to be of much help.

I've been to Japan once for a couple of weeks snowboarding. Didn't hear any mention of it at all. I had heard that it's quite strict over there concerning drugs like weed, i.e. that if you get caught you're fucked. This is just hearsay though so I don't know if it's true. I decided not to risk it.

On the other hand, I swear I could smell weed all the time around the house we were staying at, so...:confused_2:

Good luck man, hope someone can give you more informative answers.