Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Japan just got fucked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puffandplay, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turn on the news, smoke a blunt first, but turn it on. Do I just think this is serious because i'm faded or is some real shit going down?

2. can i have some of your weed please?:D

3. So far 15 people are confirmed dead. Many more likely to follow.

I'd say it was pretty serious...

4. heh, if i could, i would..

5. yea this shit is NO joke buddy. things are baad!

6. Death toll is up to 26 people.

7. This isent just a small Tsunami folks.. its alot worse then the Indonesia one. Japan is screwed and so is the west coast of the US.. The world is the trouble right now really bad

8. so whats going on in Japan?

9. a nuclear powerplant is on fire...

10. Hell I turned on the tv at eleven bout to watch something and I was like what the hell going on and I seen the water flowing with the houses and I was like dammn, it was kind of funny though because I seen it when all the cars were bolting down the road and I got a sick laugh out of it but yeah that really sucks though.

11. yeah just watching the news now looks pretty serious :/

12. Heh me and the boys saw that shit just now, and we're in California... by like Sacramento, and we're wondering if we should go east for a few hours...

That serious? Maybe, we're gonna see around 6-11am pacific

13. My hearts out to Japan, but we're gonna see pretty quick this is more like the disaster that trashed the whole pacific ocean...

Wouldn't that be funny if the tsunami displaced that roaming trash pile in the ocean back to america?

14. #16 clos3tgrow3r, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  15. damn i just saw the news. they said there gonna hit hawai next and maybe cali.

16. highly doubt its going to do any harm to cali/oregon/washington... hawaii is seeing some tsunamis but we're gonna be fine here in cali.. thats like 8 or 9k miles id think..:confused:

17. Uh, yeah. Its pretty serious.

No doubt that ruined the lives of millions of people in many different countries, and all other countries will feel the impact both socially and economically.

Mother nature is of unparalleled power. Man could never create something that strong.

18. Man that's gnarls barkley-ish. My thought's go out to those affected by the quake. Best of luck to the clean up crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.