Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hinano, Feb 8, 2012.

1. #1 hinano, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    Some shots I took of the last nug out of an $160oz I picked up. Supposedly it's called Jamaican, havn't heard anything about it though. Got me suuuuuper ripped!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ayyyyyy mon. mi no see nothin

3. That looks really fuckin good for 160 a zip. Jesus

4. getting new stuff today gunna be even better i think

5. 160 an O is the dealio

6. nice make a post when you grab it. But hows this jamaican smell and smoke?

7. Damn mine, pretty fuckin nice buds.

But i gotta ask, what camera are you using? those photos are better than the bud itself (bottom one especially)

8. Not from Jamaica, but good bud none the less.

9. Thanks, ive got a canon t2i (DSLR) these photos are all zoomed and cropped cause i dont have a macro lens. I know its not from jamaica haha it's from Canada i think the name is made up. Smelt and tasted fruity, smoked really nice, uplifting high great to snowboard with.

10. Where do you live? I want $160 oz's!

11. Bc canada

12. looks like a robbery for 160

13. Holy shit. You paid $160 for an ounce of that... I blow $20 more than that on a half. Not to mention that's some frosty, sticky dank. Do the math, 160 divided by 28 comes out to $5.71/gram. Very nice hookup you have there man!

14. $160 an ounce? I'm so jealous. A couple weeks ago i picked up an ounce for 340, and that's if you have a hook up. My buddy paid 380 a couple months ago.

Shitty midwest prices

15. Are you nuts!? Showing this and expect us not to get jealous? Looks outstanding...

16. Damn Son! looks amazingly DANKKKKKK!!! some good shiiit

17. That's some killer tree!

18. awesome deal man. where u at

19. Well look at how people are exploiting Jamaica's name.!!!!

20. this thread is from 2012.

relax.