Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jamaican

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jtanner33, Mar 20, 2009.

1. man i just bought wat im under the impression is jamaican weed, this shit has got me fucked right up!! the nuggets are crumbly and there red strains goin thru it, and like i said i can crumble it with my fingers the bud is tha dry and tight.

2. Cool. Got any pics?

3. unless your located near jamaica i highly doubt you have jaimaican weed bro.

4. It's possible but not very likely. Far less of the stuff people buy today is imported; most is grown within 100 miles of where it's bought.

That being said I can still get real Jamaican once in awhile. I pick some up maybe once or twice a year to change things up.

Unfortunatly a lot of the stuff being grown in Jamaica nowadays is the same Dutchified stuff sold elsewhere. The older generation still grow the traditional strains like Lamb's Breath, but the younger growers are all growing stuff like Blueberry and White Widow.