Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Alright, so this friday I have two pretty major tests and I have been studying in all, but I am planning to get ultra fucken stoned without my parents knowing. I have been reading about the so called "jamaican shower" but I don't completely understand how to do it, and I surely cannot mess up because my parents don't know I smoke.

My questions are:
    1. Are you supposed to be toking in the shower and blow into the steam? Would it make more sense to be oustide the shower, let the steam build up and use a sploof and exhale into a vent or window?

2. Should I shower regardless of either technique I use afterwards for safe measures?

2. -towel under door
    -lots of steam
    -fan running
    -wash afterwards

3. If you are fucked if you parents find out, don't smoke in the house to begin with.
    But if you must, it seems pretty obvious to me that sploofing out the window would be the most important part, the shower is secondary.

4. I've heard that the steam holds in the smoke and makes it stick to the walls, I'd just blaze outside then shower man. That or make edibles :bongin:

5. 1. turn on shower to as hot as it goes
    2. towel under the door
    3. smoke
    4. turn on bathroom fan
    5. turn down shower, if hot water is left, shower

6. when you are actually smoking though should you be in the shower

7. 1. Move out

8. Windows do not work, only way for this to work is if you have a vent in the ceiling.

Towel under door, vent on, hot shower, start smoking.
    You don't need to wait for the bathroom to steam up completely..you just need to hot shower running so the smoke catches onto the steam going up the vent and leaves the bathroom completely.

BLOW THE SMOKE UP THE VENT

Shower for a good 10 minutes using plenty of body wash to make the bathroom smell all showery.

be sure to take the towel out from underneath the door before you hop into the shower as the vent will suck fresh air from under the door into the bathroom and vent out the smoke faster.

:wave:

9. I'm pretty sure if OP could afford to move out he/she would, :eek: