Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican Shower has FAILED.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Thundrstrike420"']Take a jamaican fan and put it in the window, make sure the fan is blowing outside, close off the room so smoke cannot go anywhere else in the house, set the jamaican fan on high, get high, leave the fan on. Go take a shower, brush your teeth and in an hour, turn off the fan and put it away. *genius*[/quote]

What the fuck is a jamaican fan?

2. He's just playing with the words.

3. Just having some fun Bro...seems like putting a fan in a window would solve the dudes problem a lot easier than all the steaming and shit! :)

4. [quote name='"Eoinstidz"']

What are you basing your comment off of?
    Never said it actually works in getting you higher.. but thats what its meant for.

It isn't to get rid of the smell.
    The steam causes the smell from the smoke to become imbedded in any materials, making the smell linger for longer.

Don't be a dick about stuff unless you're completely certain, and even then, whats the point?[/quote]

Ahahaha what am I basing this off? Hmmmm maybe doing it everyday for nearly a year while living at home and having it NEVER EVER smell after, even RIGHT after I leave the bathroom. I'd even have my brother check it from time to time just to make sure. And as I stated above, my parents would use the bathroom right after me many many times....

Hmmmm what can I possibly be basing this off!? It can't be the fact that I've done it countless times and have NEVER been caught doing it.... What more do you want? Cuz experience is the best answer......

5. You hotboxed a bathroom every day for a year and it didn't smell.

Absolute bullshit.

6. [quote name='"ddog7x"']

You hotboxed a bathroom every day for a year and it didn't smell.

Absolute bullshit.[/quote]

Believe what you want, I don't give a fuck..... Everyday before school senior year.

Oh wait nevermind, your right, it always REEKED! and somehow my parents just never noticed.....