Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican Shower has FAILED.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 21, 2011.

1. touche:p

2. In my experience, this method really doesn't work well. In college, we had SUPER hot showers, some friends and I smoked a bubbler in a super-steamy room. I'm talking, you could hardly see more than a few feet in front of you. Still reeked. Just smelled like someone was baking in a sauna.

3. Dude.... cmon noobie mistake.... you dont smoke a joint. ther the smelliest right next to blunts man. Smoke bowls brah!! Dont forget the towel under the door.

4. Dude just go outside for 10 mins. Even at night Wear layers

5. Ok well I have been smoking indoors for years and definitely know that joints smell way worse than pipes. I use pipes with sploofs and incense, works all the time. But in the shower I ALWAYS hear of people smoking a joint, and it sounded VERY enjoyable because I do not have the place usually to do it. Considering I smoke my bubbler every single night, a joint sounded just about good. I am definitely not an idiot, but next time I will use the pipe/bubb or just a joint with a sploof.

6. Shut the window and just let all of it go out the fan.

Better Suction.

7. Back when I thought my parents hated weed I had to smoke in the guest bathroom because my grandma was using mine during the holidays so I turned the fan on and shower and toked out of my spoon at the time ( good ole days no tolerance) got blazed as fuck and after my shower my dad goes hey son so you been smoking weed ? I said no why? " well the guest bedrooms vents filter through the living room " so he smelled me smoking across the house.
    I was petrified but then he told me he smokes to and told me to be more careful lol

8. nah man

9. or better yet, smoke outside and don't worry about the house smelling like 'pot'

10. Your either really high or just stupid.

Besides that you need to smoke when it is steamy. I close my shower curtain and blow the smoke into the steam and it kills it. I don't even have a window in my bathroom and it works for me.

11. Relevant name, next time I am filling it up with steam and just toking the bowl in the shower.

12. Wait are u guys saying I can just turn my shower on, hit my piece, and it takes the smell away..dam.

13. [quote name='"Eoinstidz"']Dude a jamaican shower isn't for getting rid of the smell after you smoke.

You let the room fill with steam, then hotbox the bathroom.
    Just meant to get you higher.

If anything, it probably makes the room smell more.[/quote]

What are you basing this off? Ahahahaha you are completely wrong.......

14. Urban Dictionary: jamaican shower

A Jamaican Shower is intended to get you higher via the hotbox.

Using the shower to cover up the smell is NOT a Jamaican Shower.

And as stated before, you're supposed to smoke next to a window using a bowl or bong, not a joint.

Now you know.

15. [quote name='"ddog7x"']Urban Dictionary: jamaican shower

A Jamaican Shower is intended to get you higher via the hotbox.

Using the shower to cover up the smell is NOT a Jamaican Shower.

And as stated before, you're supposed to smoke next to a window using a bowl or bong, not a joint.

Now you know.[/quote]

If you blow the smoke out the window it defeats the purpose of a hotbox.... You contradict yourself. If your trying to be sneaky you would blow it out a window. if your tryin to get higher, like what you said it's for, you'd keep the window close to ACTUALLY hotbox the room..... Ahaha way to use logic......

16. Yes, that's what I said. If you're trying to evade detection you smoke out the window, if you're trying to hotbox (Jamaican Shower) you don't.

17. #37 evilalex, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
    All of you don't understand..
    First of all, in order for your bathroom to properly dispose of the smell, it is best to have a deodorant fan thing on the ceiling. The little gray box that makes the loud noise of the fan turning on when you flip the appropriate switch. Yeah, that thing. It is actually designed to remove odor. It's a bathroom, remember? People shit and it smells bad.

Anyway, so put a DAMP towel under your door, turn on the shower on, BLOCK THE HOLE IN THE SHOWER IF YOU CAN SO YOU TURN IT INTO A BATH, THAT SPEEDS UP THE VAPOR IN YOUR BATHROOM! Figured that out myself by accident. Most importantly, do NOT open a window. That completely ruins the point. Then when everything is all steamy go ahead and toke up. Only use a piece, not joint or blunt.

Idk how many times i've typed this out but its gotta be a few times at least. I just did a jamaican shower like 30 minutes ago and I can tell you first hand that it gets you higher and removes the smell. Also you can shower after and poof goes the smell on you, assuming there would even be any.

TL;DR. Don't open window, be sure to have enough steam.
    Benefits:
    *Gets you higher (supposedly)
    *No smell
    *Extremely helps making your hits much more smooth if you're using harsh dry bud. You're in a moist environment so that im sure softens the bud, but the fact that you're surrounded by vapor seems to comfort my throat. Just my experience.

18. Take a jamaican fan and put it in the window, make sure the fan is blowing outside, close off the room so smoke cannot go anywhere else in the house, set the jamaican fan on high, get high, leave the fan on. Go take a shower, brush your teeth and in an hour, turn off the fan and put it away. *genius*

19. lol u epic fail, it wont work with joints all that sidestream smoke, *****s please tell me u didnt believe that would work? pipe/bong and sploof, THEN jamaiacan shower, have it already goign while u blaze too lOOOLLLLL man

20. What are you basing your comment off of?
    Never said it actually works in getting you higher.. but thats what its meant for.

It isn't to get rid of the smell.
    The steam causes the smell from the smoke to become imbedded in any materials, making the smell linger for longer.

Don't be a dick about stuff unless you're completely certain, and even then, whats the point?