Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican rum?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagcitydubstep, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Does anyone have any information on the strain Jamaican rum? I have searched all over the Internet and can't find anything about it but the dealer insists that that is the strain name.

2. Never heard of it, i've heard of jamaican rum which is alcohol that bud sat it to release the thc and drank, but never a strain, maybe it is a method of growing with some kind of alcohol present,not sure man. Doubt it's a real strain man

3. Never hurts to try something new. I'm gunna pick up Wednesday so ill let cha know how she goes

4. Yeah man even if the dank isn't a real name or the right strain, if its great smoke with no name there's nothing wrong with it, hope all goes well!

5. Best thing I have smoked on in a long time. Super smooth, smelled like chocolate with a light tinge of marijuana dark brown . Buds were not quite dry so I had to dry them out beside my lamp. Really strong high for creativity but short lasting about 45 minutes so think and laugh while you can lol