Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

* Jamaican Red Hair*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shaolin'style, Oct 27, 2011.

1. This shit is so dank !!

Attached Files:

2. Yeah.

3. Damn i need that up this way

4. Wow, I'd love some of that.

5. Damn bud needs a shave, or it's been eating spaghetti. Looks good.

6. Since you weren't there is wasnt in your possession. Just say the campus police or someone put it their to set you up. If you weren't their at the time they found it you will have your case dismissed.

7. That shit looks flame! enjoy

8. looks like orange hairs

9. Damn! That's dank as fuck!

10. Hows it smoke?

11. [quote name='"DEA"']Since you weren't there is wasnt in your possession. Just say the campus police or someone put it their to set you up. If you weren't their at the time they found it you will have your case dismissed.[/quote]

..wtf?

12. Beautiful pick up, brings back memories. That was my first "dank" pick up back in ehhh 7th grade? Lol And regardless to whether or not the strain exists it was equally as delightful as your showing. ;)

13. im really impressed, those hairs are flowinnn!

14. I'm shrooming and that looks so dank makes me wanna smoke a bowl I got some skywalker

15. [quote name='"Buddzyy"']I'm shrooming and that looks so dank makes me wanna smoke a bowl I got some skywalker[/quote]

Alll about that dimitri

16. Just grabbed more red hair!! I swear this bud is some of the best looking and smoking bud ive had inawhile. Im inlove with this strain, straight up.

Attached Files:

17. damn that looks so damn good why is it not around here lol. looks dense as shit