Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"jamaican red hair"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by biomed, Sep 6, 2009.

1. #1 biomed, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
    He told me it is "Jamaican red hair", I know thats not the strain, and i was kinda dissapointed when i first saw it and smelled it, but i must say it is quite potent and a very heady high, definite sativa.

smells like new shoes... i prefer the fruitier smelling bud.

100 for 1/4 which i thought was kinda expensive especially since there wasn't an abundance of trichomes. not very well manicured either.

overall a good smoke, very smooth and burns for a long time, very nice up high.

Attached Files:

2. Damn, thats the most orange I have ever see on bud in my life.

3. i found some buds just like this last year, I thought it looked like shit and got my bro to bring down the price to 40/eighth. Defenitely stronger smoking than I thought it would be, and by far the smoothest buds I have ever smoked.

4. reminds me of christmas! damn thats not that far off:hello:

5. Damn that is so much orange. Enjoy that bro

6. That herb just looks cool. I dont think i've ever seen nug that hairy around here before. Nice

7. i've picked up this stuff before in my town, the guy i get it from grows it and always has it! He just simply called it jamacian red tho.

8. Looks like good smoke to me, have fun

9. yea, you know how usually u get some shake in the bag, well there's nothing but red hairs in the bottom of the bag... lol

10. your dealer calls that Jamaican Red Hair.... i call that BC Beasters

11. Most likely.

Fuck names if its good weed grab it.

Sounds interesting never seen that stuff floating around here.

12. well i am in Fl, alot closer to jamaica than BC so i guess a jamaican nickname gets used before a canadian one.

i don't think either name is the actual strain name... but i am curious if anyone has ever seen this called anything else.

13. #13 NY Purple Haze, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    lol dude, you must not have understood... those are beasters, m39, china, regular weed.

14. Look like Beasters from round my parts prob isnt though since your so far south but, you never know. Id smoke it down :D

15. does it look overcured??

idk

16. holy shit thats the most hair i've ever seen on any bud. should get you super duper high

17. damn thats hairy!!

18. defineatly not beasters, looks like some good sativa buds man just put em into a jar let em cure for a bit should be a lot better enjoy that man. i lol'd @ beasters :smoking:

19. yea, sorry... never heard the term "beasters" before, and no it's not that, i thought it was garbage when i saw it and i had already paid for it so i was like wtf it's not even that frosty and it's leafy as hell, and this is not what comes to mind when i think of $100/7g bud... but it is a very good smoke to my surprise. not mids/regs for sure. DEFINITE sativa high, which i haven't had in a while.

just toked a bowl for breakfast and man i must say the light earthy flavor goes great with starbucks iced coffee!:smoking: