Jamaican Chalice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Calm Palm Tree, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Anyone ever use one of these? I just got one hand made for me , i think they are great!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. How about a picture bud?

3. #3 TokinTitan, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
    Woah!!!!Noe I never have but I think I got a contact high after Kingbego's hit that is dope they went through like 3-4 grams in 5 minutes. What is yours made out of???[​IMG]

4. .

Attached Files:

5. Thats Dope the size of that bowl is ridiculous I'd feel like I was in Jamaica after hitting that.
    Happy tokin bra!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks brother, bringing this thing to party's is the best, one session with this thing its you're goneee

7. #9 Hemp chong kong, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    Did you go to Jamaica and buy it or did you get it shipped to you? If shipped, where can I get one?

8. Just now seen this... still interested ?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. that looks like some serious shit going on

10. Lmfao hell yeaaa

• Like Like x 1
  11. chalice huh? Crazy how he was puffing away like a fucking train on that thing. That was one smokey bowl lol!

12. I have one just like it, a Jamaican made me. There's no way i can puff on that thing the way he did,the bowl alone can hold 7-10 Gs easily.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Right? That shot of him shooting that dense ass smoke from one nostril out of his nose was crazy shit. Soooo fucking dense that smoke. Does it have water like a bong or do you use it dry? I take it that's a wood Bowl the ganja sits in? So, your supposed to puff on it like that? Do you smoke at bowl to your head and then pas it to he next guy for his bowl or do you puff puff pass? Is it for killer ganja or for like mids? It looks like they were growing their own too. Just pulled a bus right off of the branch lol!

14. The bowl peice is called a gritti, it's made out of clay, and their is water in there with a carb. It deffinetly gets you ripped regardless of bud quality haha

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lmfao wow I bet that would really fuck you up lol. Look at all that smoke lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. this video is dope and they take fat ass rips

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Oh yea, iron lungs.

18. A chalice is one of the only things I haven't smoked out of yet. Hopefully one day I'll get to hit one on the island:weed: