Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JAMAICAN BRICK?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ronni97, Aug 31, 2017.

?

is this good shit?

1. Good shit

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Shit shit

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. #1 ronni97, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    (Picture attached below)
    Jamaican friend gave this to me, claiming it to be some real good Jamaican sensi brick. Thing is after doing some quick research apparently brick is shit!! What does this look like to you guys? :/ (am smoking it now, half a joint in and I'm probably at about a 6/10 and getting higher as I write this post!) the only thing that worries me is the white colour as I've read that could be mould!!! Help lol IMG_4520.JPG

Oh also it has a nice sweet smell to it

2. IMG_4535.PNG Here's another pic of it......right now I'm like retarded high so idk what's gwanin

3. Well grown weed can be pressed into brick to. Only you can determine the quality.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why do you keep posting the same thread? You've already been told brick weed is shit regardless of where it came from lol, think about it if the weed was top shelf it wouldn't be in brick form...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. And also why tf is it black? Weed is green usually, brown weed is an indication thats it's shit quality so I'm presuming black is even worst..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Weed turns brown if pressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The fuck you asking me that's the whole reason I posted on here

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. well actually if you notice I posted this two hours ago then realised I posted in the wrong forum so corrected my mistake and posted again in the other

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. v9Mlqw.gif

Lmao no need to defensive now get back to smoking your shitty brick weed :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

10. FB_IMG_1497278328983.jpg

11. shit sorry didn't realise I was talking to Conor McGregor

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. DUDE IDK IM FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW LMAO THIS IS WHY THE STATEMENT 'BRICK WEED IS SHIT' ISNT MAKING SENSE TO ME i meant thread smh

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Chill bro, chill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah that was a bit much wasn't it lol

15. Nobody is saying you can't get high from it.. if you smoke the same amount of high quality bud you'd be even higher, that's the point people are making.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I understand now

• Agree Agree x 1

17. giphy-7.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Brick simply means that it's been compacted into an easily shippable form, like brick shapes. That's all

19. Have you ever had any decent brick weed though? I never have..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2