Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by b-e.n, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 b-e.n, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    hey, i'm going to jamaica for my vacation at the beach. how easy is it to get bud there? will i be approached or will i have to ask someone? how about the quality? and prices.

2. Webehigh.com

3. webehigh doesnt work for me and i had already checked those threads. i'll be in a tourist place which will probably be closed off to locals. can i ask a waiter or something at my hotel where i can get some or is it completely innapropriate?

4. You def. can try asking a waiter but make sure they fit the profile. Also you can ask cab drivers.

5. hmm i just checked out webehigh and it seems to be off the web, which is weird. It was a great site that told you almost the EXACT location to find bud anywhere in the world

6. well i looked at the new york one once and i found the review to be pretty bad. i'll see what i'll do, if it's sketchy in any way, i wont but if im fine, then why not