Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JAMAICA SMOKE WEED YEAH

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Mar 16, 2014.

1.   :smoking:      I  wanna go to Jamaica and smoke weed with the Rastafarians and blaze up fat JOINTS in the forest. Where would be a good place to go in Jamaica and do this. Also how much will it be there and back and a place to stay. And also how much does weed cost there per Gram, Quarter, OUNCE Etc... ??  How should i go about finding weed and Rastafarian Tokers?? Thanks MATEYS :D    :smoking:

2. Just so you know weed is illegal in Jamaica and every body there does not smoke up. Just some advice for you.

3. where do the jamaicANS RASTAFARIANS smoke up the budz nd how can i find weed

4. Easy to find weed. There are people selling weed out by hotels, clubs and shit. Just like everywhere else just ask around and you'll find someone. Maybe ask a bartender at your hotel or a janitor. You find weed in Jamaica like you find weed anywhere else in the world. As for the Rasta's just ask the connect. If he knows any he may hook you up or set you up to be robbed. I wouldnt suggest trying to go off into the forest unless you know someone there. Im very serious about that. Dont just decide you are going to go off into some secluded place cause the guy seems cool. They will beat and rob you. But hey you might run into a real Rasta or an actual genuine guy that'll help you out.

5. coool thanks for the tips im sure bud will be easy. i heard 5$ american can get a quarter?? do you know about the prices?

6. You crazy lol. The bud is cheaper there but not that cheap. And it's not that good either. And yeah, don't go into the forest looking for rastas, you'd look so stupid doing that.

7. Nah never bought weed there. I might this Summer though. I have some friends there that might set me up. But ill be doing it for medicinal purposes. I have no idea of the prices.