jamaica seeds blackout kush #2

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by b.real, Jun 17, 2013.

1. yes I find the hid/hps gets way to hot in the summer to but I have the flower room on at night with the a/c in my room so far so good but I feal your pain with the heat  been going threw a heat wave to hear in the north

Very nice :)  I probably have to feed my big, mega mature BC Veg.  I should take some good pics today for you to help me figure out what course of action to take lol.

3. #43 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    here we go. the tallest one is male as expected? those are ball clusters, right? [​IMG]
    no sex on other two. praying for female. the male is still with us an enjoying an ok life besides being started at 12/12...its ok..they dont know theres biggers plants out there being in isolation

im gonna try to plant the male somewhere if i can lol

damnit, i got mild nitro stress clawing tips. i need to knock it off..i did feed with a synthetic last feeding opps.
    2013-07-15_23-28-30_185.jpg 2013-07-15_23-31-29_923.jpg 2013-07-15_23-31-35_772.jpg 2013-07-15_23-28-45_168.jpg 2013-07-15_23-29-35_730.jpg 2013-07-15_23-31-05_319.jpg

4. That's quite sexy for the cup size lol. Well, sexy period. But wow

Sent from my Galaxy S III

5. #45 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    thanks. the females will be transplanted as soon as they are confimed. im going to use an organic soil and add some granules to make a "super soil".

as you can see its hard to water and feed in small containers..they just dont hold nutes well and the bottem of the plants yellow out quickly. at the same times its easy to burn small plants by feeding them too heavy.

6. Wishing you luck on the females. =)

7. #47 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    thanks kitsune! i need the wishes becuase i need at least one girl!

here is the responce i got from the jamaica seeds breeder about blackout kush:

"You are an expert, the original formula for the BKKUSH includes g13 and ogK,
    you know that it´s a perfect blend...
    blessings."

i knew that lemon smell and taste was og/chemdawg!! I KNEW IT! i was like why the hell does this thing smell like chemdawg in bloom, and why the hell does the smoke taste like lemon yet kushy!? now i know!

I'm going to be transplanting my solo's into Perlite/Verm Hempy buckets.  I have no more soil, I'm broke, googled it and people do put the soil ball into it with zero issues :)

9. Nice brother hopeing for the best for your plants out of ten of mine I got 7 female and one last to get sexed one showed this morning when I woke up so 7 out of 10 just isent bad with my odds you deffintly have two females there as the males in blackout show fast yet females take 1 1/2 weeks to a male witch is 5 - 6 days to show happy day depends on how early youstart to sex them beleave me when I say this ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. since i have seed stock of this strain the male will not be used for pollen. also i will not compost him this time around. im going to try and plant him somewhere so he can finish his life out [​IMG]

i have 1 confirmed female so far [​IMG] i found a single pistil on the smallest plant this morning.

see ya later mr. og13 [​IMG]
    2013-07-17_10-54-56_490.jpg 2013-07-17_11-18-43_984.jpg 2013-07-17_10-55-09_221.jpg

11. so, ive got two females. both plants are showing pistils (i think). im going to transplant them tonight and start counting bloom today, 7/18.
    2013-07-18_11-05-26_682.jpg 2013-07-18_11-05-43_810.jpg 2013-07-18_11-05-52_656.jpg

12. Awesome :) congrats on the girls

13. ya nice man injoy the best part flowering them

14. What are you going to be feeding them durning flower?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #55 b.real, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    ok, i have transplanted the two girls to big containers. i think the pots are a little overboard at more than a half gallon each, but oh well.

i mixed a teaspoon of feather meal, bone meal, composted manure, sulfate of potash plus beneficial myco and bacteria in each pot, so i have to watch them closely. they might turn REALLY green and i dont wanna nitrate burn em again.

i really dont have much room at all in my box, i dont know if i have enough to lst like i wanted to..well see what happens, might just let the tops hang over the cfls -_- no lollipopping that means..err..gonna have to keep em full and not hungry need them bottem leaves

its so odd how the smaller plant has more roots.

theratdude, thanks so much man! im wishing you luck in your garden and ill be there to help along the way!

growkings, i will be using molasses and sea kelp to feed these girls.
    2013-07-18_22-37-30_575.jpg 2013-07-18_22-38-42_425.jpg 2013-07-18_22-46-47_207.jpg 2013-07-18_22-51-20_577.jpg

16. Lookin awesome! That's quite the solo cup root system :metal:

I have some molasses, what exactly does that feed the plants? Booster? Should I use it with fox farms?

17. #57 b.real, Jul 19, 2013
    no idea..im new to biobizz grow/molasses..plp say it feeds the microbes in soil but i think it also has minor nutrient value. it is a ground up vegetable after all, so whatever nutrients a beet has in it, molasses has. it also smells fermeted like soy sauce, so it must be full of microbes as well. the grow is thick and smells fermented.

the biobizz bloom and topmax smell more like vitamins..the topmax smells a lot like iron my mom says..i didnt notice the iron smell until she pointed it out. while the grow/molasses is thick the bloom and topmax are thin formulas.

when i need to buy more i will only buy the 1-2-2 biobizz bloom and run it the entire grow (thats if i like the results im getting).

fox farms big bloom is a bunch of organic meals and a couple synthetic rock/mineral meals all in one. honestly i would run just big bloom the whole grow. when you run out use just tiger bloom. im suggesting the big bloom first since its truly an organic product.

i guess if you also spent your money on a grow formula use it in veg? either way you shouldnt be vegging long under cfls especially when you grow good. you better run those hempys hard! you heard marlie, he doesnt need to ph his waterings becuase he adds a tiny bit of food/ec to the water hes giving his girls each time. no offence but his are a bit burnt (not as bad as my "miracle" grown plants LOL) and hell admit that. im trying not to burn my plants at all this round.

18. Now that you got your females it's time to take some cuttings and start the cloning so that you can keep the whole thing going. Have you decided which way to try cloning this time?

19. #59 b.real, Jul 19, 2013
    if i want to sacrafice a limb im going to try directly in water. im trying it right now with a flower stalk and some of that vitamin smelling food from biobizz.

i really wanted to bent these girls over and then lollipop the bottem like i did my first crop, but i may not touch them at all. may look like two tank turrets sticking out the top LOL.

you really think i should clone? i have seeds of this strain and i want to run new genetics anyway..thing is if i get a clone rooted..i would hate to throw it out due to lack of space

i planted the male somewhere but i got paranoid at night and went back, took him out the ground said sorry and threw him in some tall grass. RIP :( i was thinking if the cops find this, will they be on the lookout for pot for the next couple months?

20. Well cloning is a good way to make sure you have a nice female for the next set. Or you can always just keep growing out a couple and hoping for a female. I have heard a couple people say that after a second or third shot at growing through cloning generations the plant shows you what they can really do. Is your choice but I have taken to cloning and really happy with the process. 

Sucks having to rip out the male but sometimes you need to keep a low profile, if you didn't plant it far enough away you would be surprised how fast that can come back to you. First people they are going to look into are the younger generation in the area.