Jake Wilson

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by t platinum 06, Aug 24, 2012.

1. #1 t platinum 06, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    My friend picked this slide up at the beginning of summer and we're just now getting to really use it. Here are some pics and a milk of me using it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUan6by2H8E[/ame]

sorry the slides dirty but i like the hit that way haha

Attached Files:

2. Dope slide. Any relation to the Wilson brothers from Leisure?

3. [quote name='"ewb"']Dope slide. Any relation to the Wilson brothers from Leisure?[/quote]

Yup my favorite of the three brothers!!!!
    James stuff isn't very common though.

Dope slide my man

4. Your water levels seem high...and I think to clear the bong with that Grav Labs a/c your supposed to lift up the stopper...try that:p

and cool slide:)

5. yeah the bottom perc could use a little less water, but I love have a lot of water in those trees. doesnt effect the drag much AT ALL and doesnt mess with the airflow any. and i pull the plug more times than not

6. he's also the youngest, I saw his and Ben wilsons slides and Jakes actually looked more defined with better lines

7. true, is there a difference from the plug or bowl? I guess not since its both 18mm size

8. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

true, is there a difference from the plug or bowl? I guess not since its both 18mm size[/quote]

Well the plug is actually big as fuck haha I want to say like double the size almost. You were definitely right in saying that if you have that ac to pull the plug to clear the hit, the airflow is ridiculous haha but sometimes i like mixing it up.

9. or wow damn, nice

10. So you were definitely right about the water level in the bottom perc. I lowered it more than i ever have and it fires like crazy, almost all the slits.

11. Your water levels are fine bro, its all about personal preference.

12. [quote name='"gnarbubbler"']Your water levels are fine bro, its all about personal preference.[/quote]

Yeah but I'm really liking this less water haha for people who don't hit bongs as much I put a bit more now