JaJa Rolling Paper Review + Pics

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GaiaGuy, May 28, 2012.

1. Heya Blades,

I've been using a pack of JaJa paper and filters I was given as a freebie. There is little mention of them on this form, so I figured it was time for a review.

[​IMG]
    Northern Light (Nirvana)

The papers are JaJa Red King Size Slim rice paper with natural gum. It looks like a cross between traditional paper and cellulous -- almost like you are seeing the joint with x-ray vision. :cool:

[​IMG]
    Pictures don't really do it justice. It looks like fine parchment paper.

The paper burns slow and even with no taste to impact the flavour of your smoke. I found these JaJas to be surprisingly sturdy for rice paper. The natural gum will stand up to a second pass and the paper is more forgiving than most if made a little wet.

The only downside of this paper is that it may be a little ‘too' sturdy. Ash is occasionally a bit stubborn to flick off near the cherry. While this did not diminish the experience I thought to mention it.

The filter piece was also a JaJa basic paper filter, non-perforated. I prefer to make my own creases. Even when using tight folds the paper retained a sturdy, springy quality when pinched. I've yet to have one of these paper filters collapse.

I'm not a big joint smoker but I'll use this brand again.

Check out their website (jajapaper.com), or you can buy them here at Grass City: Europe, North America

Peace.

Attached Files: