Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jailtime for one plant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marathon1, Jun 29, 2009.

1. What would you expect the police to do if they found one plant on your property? I am pretty sure I can conceal one plant but if they would throw my but in jail for a good while then I will probably plant it of my property in the woods.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

2. Check up on your laws bro I know over here there isnt any time unless youve got assloads of plants. They just come on in and take them and if they are pissy they give you a fine and send you home. Actually was on CNN that they let the weed dealers etc out to keep money circulating haha:D

I jsut check up on norml for my stuff regarding laws or the mighty google:smoking:

3. well that solves my problem, one plant in Alabama will get me a felony and about 3 years in jail.

Gotta love stupid southerners and their morals.

4. just plant it off your property.

5. Go to the out door grow fourms and look for gurrilla growing. Also norml is out of date on some of the laws so do a double check on google.

6. Wow I love Washington State... I'm never gonna have 40g at one time, ever.