jail

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Buzzwell420, Jun 2, 2010.

1. lose a turn do not pass go do not collect 200$ lose half rent and all your dope and bitches

2. i got a get out of jail free card homie

3. dolla bills yall is mans best intention

4. Advance Token to the Nearest Railroad

buy more dope

5. u can try to roll doubles or bail, but none of the above and ur stuck for three rolls.:D

6. weve had the same deck for years mang we aint got the get out of jail free cards and the peices be chess

7. keep yo health up stay ont track

to far u resest move on

8. What does this have to do with spirituality and philosophy?

9. life son

its has alot to do with it

striaght and narrow by FORCE OR CHOICE

U CHOOSE

OR U DONT GET TO;)

10. do you not know that life is comparable to monopoly? Some people live on Baltic Avenue, some on Park Place. Some people sit at free parking, some in jail. And sometimes your landlord is a boot.

11. Well what I do know is people see whatever they want when they look into things. If you want to sum life up to a game of monopoly, be my guest. A game of monopoly has a purpose, life doesn't aside from being lived.

12. combo of almost every game video and board and card and sport

similies and mediphors:D

13. Everything.

14. ignorance

its all in the game

15. Great argument! :rolleyes:

16. I don't think its ignorant to look at other possibilities in life. I watch people chase for money, and crows coveting shining pieces of metal, and I see the same thing.

If life is a game, then it's every man for himself and we all have a great shot at losing. I'm going to go with Dryice on this one.

17. well IF life was game its a race of sorts yeah u can play others and get off track.

animals man some live in clusters pacs in holes whatever

astrology eastern and zodiac applies that and meditate on it and do vision quests

18. PS: Buzzwell420. The pic of the dude you got there disturbs me. :smoking:

19. #19 mattyyyy, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    How do you know that life has no purpose? And what exactly is the 'purpose' of a game of monopoly? .. when you play it it becomes a part of you, your memories.. but it serves no real purpose in the end other than as part of life.

20. You would be right in saying that I don't know that, but I see no evidence of the contrary.
    Entertainment.